Register

Attempting to get unmuted

Hi all,

I've been attempting to get my perma-mute removed. I've purchased a new mic to replace the one that cause the hot mic spamming (static being broadcast by my mic after letting go of the push-to-talk button) gone to several other servers and verified correct functionality of my new Microphone. Moldy initially muted me and he IS aware of the situation. Some information as to why I am not being unmuted would be greatly appreciated.

Cnote +REP   

I would put it in the banned section or to admins

#freemike

Well the way we do this is you go to the guy who muted you for an unmute. Most admins here dont interfere in each others decisions with mutes/bans. Its really up to him whether or not you get unmuted as long as hes admin.

The issue is the mod in question keeps forgetting to unmute even though they've said they didn't mean to leave him on mute and doesn't seem to be around when Mike plays, as far as I understand the issue. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes around here but it seems Mike has tried going through the official channels and nothing has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnote View Post
    The issue is the mod in question keeps forgetting to unmute even though they've said they didn't mean to leave him on mute and doesn't seem to be around when Mike plays, as far as I understand the issue. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes around here but it seems Mike has tried going through the official channels and nothing has been done.
    Thank you, Cnote. his is a perfect summary of what has happened.

He can hop ingame or do it when you are not online, isnt too complex. Tell Moldy to get off his ass or at the very least inform the other admins it is okay to unmute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnote View Post
    If thats the case then the admin that muted can message any other admin to unmute him.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "