Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebutt View Post
    The damage works the nades just must not have been close enough, I got a double kill with one nade on agency with +70 on one target and +80 on the other.
    Well, I will keep trying it. Cullen confirmed my findings, but I will keep trying to find the sweet spot if there is one. Also, it would be nice if we got a text on how much damage we do.

Edit: Seems like the damage resets when it goes past a certain length (instead of getting stronger)
    Last edited by murdoc; 01-06-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Well, I will keep trying it. Cullen confirmed my findings, but I will keep trying to find the sweet spot if there is one. Also, it would be nice if we got a text on how much damage we do.

Edit: Seems like the damage resets when it goes past a certain length (instead of getting stronger)
    Hmm strange haven't noticed the reset but that may be true cause I asked someone yesterday how close the nade was and I only did 1 extra damage to him and he said it was pretty close to him.

santa working v11.png

Just got this

santa working v11.png

Just got this
    right click or left click?

right click or left click?
    Right click non user detonated

Right click non user detonated
    hmm then it must be broken. because if u left click it will fly off map if u dont detonate...

I think Nick hit it on the head. They are flying way to far....
    Last edited by murdoc; 01-08-2020 at 07:57 PM.

hmm then it must be broken. because if u left click it will fly off map if u dont detonate...

I think Nick hit it on the head. They are flying way to far....
    Idk you gave me a tumor with a left click and over 130 damage earlier...

I am hitting people at there spawn from my spawn.

If you listen to the nade after a throw you can tell its going way to far, i believe the damage is working but its going way far. If you dont hear the explosion its because it went inside a wall. Me and murdoc probably play santa the most out of anyone and have a pretty good idea on how far the nades go in certain spots on certain maps. Every time i do those spots i listen for the nade and either they dont explode cause there inside a wall or they are going to far.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    If you listen to the nade after a throw you can tell its going way to far, i believe the damage is working but its going way far. If you dont hear the explosion its because it went inside a wall. Me and murdoc probably play santa the most out of anyone and have a pretty good idea on how far the nades go in certain spots on certain maps. Every time i do those spots i listen for the nade and either they dont explode cause there inside a wall or they are going to far.
    I gotcha, I just wanted to put in my thoughts since I've been hitting some nades but the damage just seems random.