Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebutt View Post
    I gotcha, I just wanted to put in my thoughts since I've been hitting some nades but the damage just seems random.
    Dont get me wrong, something needs to be fixed with it. I agree that its too random but its also really hard to tell if your nade it actually hitting someone or not.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    Dont get me wrong, something needs to be fixed with it. I agree that its too random but its also really hard to tell if your nade it actually hitting someone or not.
    Most definitely.

Curryman +REP    murdoc +REP   

Edited the first post. Damage is not the problem, it is the length of the flight...

just a bump.

behavin +REP   

This makes me sad

Another santa bug - hostage is not dropped when santa goes invuln while carrying one.

Quote Originally Posted by behavin View Post
    Another santa bug - hostage is not dropped when santa goes invuln while carrying one.
    probably not a bug, it's like with defusing while invul, it can't be done. It's to prevent unfair objective completion
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

cut the duration in half and have it drawing a graphic from 1000 units above the grenade to help see where it detonated. quick and dirty so let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    cut the duration in half and have it drawing a graphic from 1000 units above the grenade to help see where it detonated. quick and dirty so let me know.
    Cool on open top maps where you can see the beam but if you're under and overhang or against a wall it'll probably be kind of useless. Not a change I'm saying needs to go, it could become real useful once people get used to it.