Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Santa - Lump of Coal - Flight Length

Santa's lump of coal fly's way to far now. Since the last change, the flight of lump of coal goes maybe 3x's further. You are able to throw nades from spawn to enemy team spawn from most maps.
    Last edited by murdoc; 04-09-2020 at 03:52 PM.

stevomanevo +REP   

It only works if you manually explode it. It doesn't tell you if you hit anyone anymore either.

i thought something was up with it, figured i was throwing to far or to short.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Hmm it seems they don't explode / extra damage when they reach the end of their flight automatically like they use to.

I guess it's not a bug, but I did like the old way better

Yeah it went from a 7 out of 10 rating class to a 5/10 class the way it is now. Event races should all be 8/10 imho.

Quote Originally Posted by stevomanevo View Post
    Yeah it went from a 7 out of 10 rating class to a 5/10 class the way it is now. Event races should all be 8/10 imho.
    Homing nades
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

He runs slow, no invis, no evasion and only gets extra damage on a couple enemies. Gets a couple heals that brings him to the base hp of a lot of races. The homing nades are really the only reason to use him

Okay after some testing in game with Cullen and Clown, the nades do less damage now. I've thrown them at distance with nades exploding in the face of cullen and he was getting 19 damage. I was able to hit cullen with 40 regular damage, but no extra damage proc'd and I was throwing them underhand (right click).

Also, cullen was noticing that no extra damage was proc'n

Something is off about the nade damage and distance needed for extra damage to proc now.
    Last edited by murdoc; 11-11-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Just want to keep this up top so JT can fix it when he gets a chance.

I am throwing nades across the map. The flight time is about 3 - 4 seconds and I am getting this result:

Damage Given to "XP PRIZE UNBEKANNTE FRAUEN" - 4 in 1 hit
    Damage Given to ".CEGamer Bender Bending Rodriguez" - 2 in 1 hit
    Damage Given to "B.O.N.E.R.S |H¤H|¤کlayэя¤¾" - 1 in 1 hit
    The extra damage to distance is broken.
    Last edited by murdoc; 01-06-2020 at 05:14 PM.

The damage works the nades just must not have been close enough, I got a double kill with one nade on agency with +70 on one target and +80 on the other.