Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shopmenu

shopmenu

I think there should be an item that you can buy that grounds flyers for x amount of seconds upon hit. Like dust of appearance for invisible races. It can be called The Anchor. Thoughts?
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

As in flying like witch? or flying like kil jaden?

Archmage, kil jaden, ultmate warrior etc....

The only reason I ask is because maybe we could work in a gravity cap when there is only one person remaining on a team. I'm thinking maybe it could reduce gravity over 10 seconds with a warning so people that are currently in the air aren't dropped. The biggest problem is it would favor people like snarf who are very good at wolverine already. Another major problem is skill shot and super chicken would suck very very badly.

Well its a temporary thing like dust of appearance is.

Just play earth shaman 4Head. But for real the item idea sounds decent maybe like $2500. I don't personally like Stephen's suggestion.

Just bring necklace of immunity back and get rid of all the gay shit for everything. If you can't aim up you should play a 2D game, go find an arcade with Galaga

ratpatrol -REP   

That is hardly the point Cnote.

never seen an item as such, but would be great once in a while.

i personaly miss the boots of silence, but i think they give u to much of an advantage, but they could be blocked for knife races and fast races maybe. just a thought

I like the idea, but honestly races like Earth Shaman should ground them with that gravity skill.