Register

Thread: ban dodge

ban dodge

So chicken nuggett gets banned for a week and plays on alt account? Opinions?
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Chances are whatever rule they broke on their main account, they'll break on an alt. Keep an eye and get ready to ban again. Also not sure if you meant to post this in the rules section or not. Doesnt seem like a new rule kind of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Chances are whatever rule they broke on their main account, they'll break on an alt. Keep an eye and get ready to ban again. Also not sure if you meant to post this in the rules section or not. Doesnt seem like a new rule kind of thread.
    Agreed, however I think he was proposing the question of should a banned person be allowed to play on an alt account during their original ban/suspension. Which imo is ban evasion, but more importantly what was he banned for lol, I checked the ban logs but not enough info.

He was banned for a week because he was flying outside of the map after I told him to knock it off. Harsh? I guess, but he deserved it. Gave him a warning one round and he acknowledged it and literally the next round starts flying outside of the map at the start of the round, hoping that no one would see him.

As far as a ban Dodge, I agree it is. It would be hard to enforce though...

Snugglebutt +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

Ehh I mean he's kind of a smart ass and likes pushing peoples buttons im sure he knew what he was doing.

Elrichzann +REP   

you just described 90% of anyone who has ever played on cegamer

Catharsis +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

I would say tack on an additional week to his ban and/or ban his alt for a week.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

xSlayerx +REP    ratpatrol +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

All servers I've been on tend to add a secondary ban on the player effectively doubling the length of time that they went around on top of banning all secondary accounts, so yeah ban all alt accounts and the primary imo

Sg would just ban both Ips longer and with a warning second time usually ended with a perma

ratpatrol +REP    Snugglebutt -REP    Floh284 +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

I agree that is is basically ban evasion. For something like that it should definitely carry a harsher sentence like banning the alt account.

Like if his primary account was already banned, for say like a day or a week. Ban the alt account for 2 days and update the ban on the primary account to the same length.

It might seem harsh, but it'll likely stop most people from repeating offenses. if the length of time keeps being lengthened or even doubled.

zBrackeT +REP