Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meit

Meit

He's been targeting me and its super irritating, i've tried to ignore it, but he's pretty effective at being a dick....ya. Maybe I'm a dick in the way I respond to him but i cant handle his condescending attitude anymore.
    Please curb this shitty behavior.

murdoc +REP    zBrackeT +REP    MoldyBread -REP    Meit_Grigori -REP    Hurtydwarf +REP    xSlayerx -REP   

Popcorn2.png

Ommmnomnom..

murdoc +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Hurtydwarf +REP    Curryman +REP    Snugglebutt -REP    donscreta +REP   

Dude even when I don't talk to you, you bring yourself back into it. Use the ingame mute function, behavior curbed. The end

Oh case and point for the mute function. I will mute Arc/Catharsis when he's drunk typically, Scooty cause he's obnoxiously loud now made worse with his shit tier mic, and have had Quarantine on mute for nearly 4 years now. Ratpatrol out right admitted he mutes you straight away ingame even, so clearly people know how to use a function to silence those that annoy and agitate them. You have a tool so use it or get some thicker skin dude. Know how much shit everyone here has ragged on each other about over the years about any personal detail revealed? Dude I had these guys relentlessly slam me after my engagement end along with many other things. I mean fuck dude there literally isn't a day someone doesn't give me or my heritage of Judaism shit, literally every fucking day I am on I hear shit for it. Know how I fucking handle it? I take it like a champ cause I actually have a fucking spine and know how to handle myself on a game. These people's words are inconsequential, they have no power or meaning at the end of the day. Seriously dude like holy fucking shit things can't be laid out any plainer for you.
    Last edited by Meit_Grigori; 02-04-2020 at 06:55 AM.

murdoc +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

Ya, im not reading that essay dude.

Snugglebutt +REP    zBrackeT -REP    Meit_Grigori -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJones View Post
    Ain't even that long you neanderthal

Everyone have some rep and chill

Hurtydwarf +REP    Meit_Grigori +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJones View Post
    TLDR: of meits post is just saying use the mute function of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    Ain't even that long you neanderthal
    stop.

Both of you stop, you're both adults.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Snugglebutt +REP    zBrackeT +REP    murdoc +REP    Hurtydwarf +REP    Meit_Grigori +REP    Curryman +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Everyone have some rep and chill
    Choo Choo!
    unnamed.jpg

Meit_Grigori -REP   

Man these situations are tiresome. Its simple. Ignore idiots on the internet including idiots like myself. I've been giving and getting shit on this server for years. Its fine. When it isn't I mute the person and then I know longer have to enjoy their comments. If its really bad and I just can't deal with it I just log off the game. Their are people I auto mute and then there are some I mute just when that particular day they annoy me. Its no big deal. And by mute I don't mean I admin mute them i mean I player list mute them so I cannot hear them. Just figure it out, its not that difficult.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Hurtydwarf +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Man these situations are tiresome. Its simple. Ignore idiots on the internet including idiots like myself. I've been giving and getting shit on this server for years. Its fine. When it isn't I mute the person and then I know longer have to enjoy their comments. If its really bad and I just can't deal with it I just log off the game. Their are people I auto mute and then there are some I mute just when that particular day they annoy me. Its no big deal. And by mute I don't mean I admin mute them i mean I player list mute them so I cannot hear them. Just figure it out, its not that difficult.
    Figure it out lil bruises.

maxresdefault.jpg

Meit_Grigori -REP