Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phasestalker

Quote Originally Posted by MoldyBread View Post
    Maybe keep the extra damage and nerf the evasion? So it's still good but can't evade, because that's what I find more disappointing when phase just ends up eating a headshot while it's hard enough to hit a fast moving invisible target.
    Exactly this, if you do spot him while he's running at you and manage to get 3-6 shots on him almost all if not all are evaded and then 1 shot knife killed.

xSlayerx -REP   

2. Keep the extra damage, nerf the invis percent, evasion and move speed. Possibly change the evasion to how freddy's was changed to forcing a delay between evasion procs. Extra knife damage might also feel for fair if it had a random ranging percent from like 30-80 percent extra damage so it wont consistently one hit but still have a viable knife play style

murdoc +REP    xSlayerx +REP   

I am with Capn.Crunch, reduce the invis at least a little bit, and reduce the evasion. Let him run at you at mach-3 with knife for all i care but give ppl some chance to defend themself. Also dont let him buy socks, its one thing to try to spot him next to a wall, but you will never find him in a tree.

zBrackeT +REP    Snugglebutt +REP    xSlayerx +REP    murdoc +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    It’s the combination in total that makes this race cancerous. A nearly invis gun race with evasion, extra damage, that’s fast and can also wall hack? Nah doesn’t seem OP. To me it needs a nerf. I’m willing to consider any suggestions. Increase cool downs, decrease evasion percentage. Whatever. Personally I would lower evasion first and then go from there.
    well i know that the extra damage can be blocked by blast suit, but reducing it to 25 instead of 50 isnt a bad idea.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

murdoc +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    well i know that the extra damage can be blocked by blast suit, but reducing it to 25 instead of 50 isnt a bad idea.
    ?????? Phasestalker extra knife damage gets blocked by blast suit?!?! Since when? Or are you thinking about Dweller again Kappa.

xSlayerx -REP   

i would also say, either put it as last race to unlock and reduce the extra damage, or restrict it to a knife race only.
    i would appreciate if something would be done with that race..

Snugglebutt +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebutt View Post
    ?????? Phasestalker extra knife damage gets blocked by blast suit?!?! Since when? Or are you thinking about Dweller again Kappa.
    it gets block since always.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Thats stupid, and even more stupid that you will never find that out unless you have a hadji and a phasestalker against you

xSlayerx +REP    murdoc +REP   

I'm still not convinced blast suit removes phase damage especially since there is no explosion sound like there is with dweller or anything else blast suit protects against.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    Just tested with Rat Patrol in game, Blast Suit does NOT block Phasestalker Ult Damage.

He can confirm.

Hawaii +REP