Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Phasestalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebutt View Post
    Just tested with Rat Patrol in game, Blast Suit does NOT block Phasestalker Ult Damage.

He can confirm.
    i was there

Snugglebutt +REP    xSlayerx +REP   

I also want to add, I was playing security exploiter (which blocks all extra damage) and the extra damage from Phase Stalker still hit me. I think its bugged.

Curryman +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    I also want to add, I was playing security exploiter (which blocks all extra damage) and the extra damage from Phase Stalker still hit me. I think its bugged.
    of course you were playing security exploiter

Floh284 +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebutt View Post
    I'm still not convinced blast suit removes phase damage especially since there is no explosion sound like there is with dweller or anything else blast suit protects against.
    Im fairly certain it did.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

If it did before it obviously doesnt now, i strongly believe them when they said they tested it. Just another reason this race needs some serious tweaking. Unblockable damage, almost full invis, evasion, wallhacks, speed ... something needs to go

xSlayerx +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    Im fairly certain it did.

I think the best rework for phase is to just publicly embarrass any small pp gamer that plays it until they change race. Been working so far

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    I think the best rework for phase is to just publicly embarrass any small pp gamer that plays it until they change race. Been working so far
    Yeah, bully Meit until he gets off it but don't ruin the race itself lmao
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Elrichzann View Post
    Yeah, bully Meit until he gets off it but don't ruin the race itself lmao
    no... no it hasn't lol there has been plenty times that it's absolutely killed server pop.

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    "Chance to ignore evasion" - on the race info.