2 6.06%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Artorias

Artorias

Forum Name: Elrichzann
    In-Game Name: 「Artorias」
    SteamID or link to gameME stats page: STEAM_0:1:31982660

Bio:
    I am a 19 year old college student majoring in Criminal Justice, with the goal to either be a State trooper or a regular old patrol officer in the future. I'll be turning 20 next month, so I'll be a wise old fart soon.

Reason you would be a good admin:
    Honestly, I've loved this server for YEARS. Many of you if you know me know I keep coming back to it, I just love to hang out in this community and playing, and something keeps me coming back. You guys keep making me spend more money on this game too between skins and constantly wanting my donator status!
    As said above, I've been around for years. Across that time, I've genuinely tried to form connections, even minor ones with most players on the server, from regulars to admins to those noobs entering hell for the first time, those of which I try my best to help them learn commands both with the classic Warcraft Commands| bind and actually explaining what they do in a bit more detail when needed. And I think I've formed some pretty great connections with many of you.
    I play on weekends after 4 EST, as I still have to work my way through college, but before 11AM T/TR and after 5PM I'll be dropping by multiple times. Along with my days off on M/W/F, on which I'd play throughout the day. I'm typically a morning bird, so 7-9~AM EST on those days.
    Personally, I've been trying to be helpful on the server, be it through minor suggestions and I've reported hackers before in the past, and continue to watch out whenever I'm on, especially lately.

I've always wanted to become more to this community, and honestly becoming an admin here has been a goal of mine for a long time, but I was always more eager to take a smaller role.
    I think I'll pick it up well, and I've got some great role models for the position.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day,

Arty
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

Hawaii +REP   

2. Honestly one of the few players that I don't have anything against and see him on more than other admins so I really have no opposition to him becoming one.

Elrichzann +REP   

Pretty cool guy. Got my vote.

xSlayerx +REP   

http://cegamer.gameme.com/player_his...essions/310068 How come some people you can see how much they played since 1/1/2018 but others You can only see the last couple months?
    Last edited by stevomanevo; 02-20-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Elrichzann +REP   

While I don't have the answer you're looking for, I can assure you I've been active for years, however I did take a break in Fall of 2019 due to excessive amounts of school and work, so perhaps that's why you don't see my record from Sept-Dec? Unsure why it wouldn't have my Summer and prior records, as I definitely played a lot back then..
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stevomanevo View Post
    http://cegamer.gameme.com/player_his...essions/310068 How come some people you can see how much they played since 1/1/2018 but others You can only see the last couple months?
    Because as a donator you can stop gameme from recording ur stats and showing them.

stevomanevo +REP    Elrichzann +REP    xSlayerx -REP   

do regular people get a vote too or is it just admins

stevomanevo +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    do regular people get a vote too or is it just admins
    Community vote, needs a poll added somehow

stevomanevo +REP   

You get my yes vote Artorias

xSlayerx +REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP   

Thank you for all the support so far, guys! Looking forward to JT's poll!
    Hidden Content

xSlayerx +REP