Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Country??

do you have donkeys living with ogres down there?

im from z├╝rich Switzerland. and im planning on visiting kazachstan next year

xSlayerx +REP    stevomanevo +REP    Curryman +REP   

I am from Tennessee, USA, yes i know this is backwardsville to most of you educated folk, for instance one of the best known tennessee jokes is: What do Tennessee Volunteers do on Halloween??? Pump-kin.

stevomanevo +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Curryman +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by LILLARD2.0 View Post
    I am from Tennessee, USA, yes i know this is backwardsville to most of you educated folk, for instance one of the best known tennessee jokes is: What do Tennessee Volunteers do on Halloween??? Pump-kin.
    Well.. I don't get the joke I'm not sure if that means I'm too educated or not educated enough to get it. I lived in NC and been to TN. The mountains there are pretty.

xSlayerx +REP   

you know, all the inbreds and such, pump-kin instead of carving a real pumpkin they pump-kin
    Last edited by LILLARD2.0; 02-23-2020 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LILLARD2.0 View Post
    you know, all the inbreds and such, pump-kin instead of carving a real pumpkin they pump-kin
    i think we got it lol
    Hidden Content

"I would never be caught with beta canines." -SnugglebuttBlaster 2020

zBrackeT +REP   

I must be not as dirty minded as I used to be, finally got it. Y'all like to 'watch nascar' with your cousins. Where I come from, Maine, everyone talks really.. differently. It's like an uneducated boston accent. Sounds stupid but it is a beautiful state. It's a rule that if a word ends with an R sound you pronounce it as an A and vice versa. "They got some wicked awesome lobstah at the supamahkit. Pick up some bee-ah and licka while youre theyah would ya bub?"

Florida man.

LILLARD2.0 +REP    Curryman +REP    xSlayerx +REP   

pump-kin is beautiful lili

xSlayerx +REP   

No surprise but I'm from sunny Scotland.

Curryman +REP    xSlayerx +REP    Lhipeix +REP