Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Country??

Country??

So where is everyone from? I have always wondered who is from where, i'm from South Africa.

xSlayerx +REP    stevomanevo +REP    Curryman +REP   

i am from Kazakhstan where the gypsies are not a problem

ratpatrol +REP    stevomanevo +REP    LILLARD2.0 -REP   

I am from Washington state in the USA.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

xSlayerx +REP   

Boring ol New York, USA. Not the city though, the city is kinda stupid expensive to live in...
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

5. From California, USA where everyone is either tweaking their ass off or rich as hell

xSlayerx +REP    stevomanevo +REP   

GKs4xKH.jpg

Howzit

stevomanevo +REP    xSlayerx +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by xSlayerx View Post
    i am from Kazakhstan where the gypsies are not a problem
    My ex is from Kazakhstan. She's a Mexican Russian who wears the cactus on her forehead (mexican expression for mexican who looks mexican but doesn't speak spanish) but she speaks a little russian. She'd make a good friend for XMetall lol
    I myself am from the good ol US of A. Lived 24 years in Maine 3 years in NC and been in Oregon for the last 4 years.

xSlayerx +REP    Curryman +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by stevomanevo View Post
    My ex is from Kazakhstan. She's a Mexican Russian who wears the cactus on her forehead (mexican expression for mexican who looks mexican but doesn't speak spanish) but she speaks a little russian. She'd make a good friend for XMetall lol
    I myself am from the good ol US of A. Lived 24 years in Maine 3 years in NC and been in Oregon for the last 4 years.
    she must be the last of the gypsies that were exiled from our land, you tell me where she is and i will send Kazakhstan KGB to her house for ethnic cleansing

Omfg how'd I not notice she looks like a gypsy..

Louisiana. Pretty much the swamp.