Register

View Poll Results: Support zBrackeT for Admin

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 70.97%
  • No

    9 29.03%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: zBrackeT

  1. #1

    Cool zBrackeT

    Your in-game name:Uhhh.. what was it.. I..
    Brief statement as to why you are interested in joining a group: I wanna be a csgo admin to in order to bring justice and peace to the fair people of our land.

    Gotta be honest if you guys are gurus are spotting hackers I could use tips. IDK the demo system like I knew it in source. Most of these motherfuckers hack as far as I'm concerned.

    I like helping noobs and keeping voicechat not fucking cancerous.

    P.S I'd be willing to help however I could with the wc dev portion of the server. I did the python course on code academy like 2 years ago or something. I'd love to fix some stuff. That might be something for another thread, or dms.

    How do I pole myself?

    Snugglebutt -REP    Catharsis -REP   

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by zBrackeT View Post
    Most of these motherfuckers hack as far as I'm concerned.

    I like helping noobs and keeping voicechat not fucking cancerous.
    That is a good reason for a no go...straight up power trip on thinking someone hacks so kick or short ban. Most of these MFER's hack...there aren't many that do.

    zBrackeT +REP   

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLARD2.0 View Post
    That is a good reason for a no go...straight up power trip on thinking someone hacks so kick or short ban. Most of these MFER's hack...there aren't many that do.
    Eh, maybe he just needs training. I’ve put in serious time on this server over the last month or so and have seen less than a handful of people I was convinced were hacking, and each of them have been dealt with appropriately. That’s why this stuff of a group decision among the admins. Far as I’m concerned, can’t hurt having him as another admin. He’s more active than 90% of everyone else on the server.
    Hidden Content

    "I would never be caught with beta canines." -SnugglebuttBlaster 2020


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLARD2.0 View Post
    straight up power trip on thinking someone hacks so kick or short ban.
    idk what this means, I'd not perm ban hackers? are you saying I'd murdoc someone?

    Just a joke lili.

    I would never ban someone without 100% proof and demo, obviously. but I would love someone to walk me through breaking down a demo in GO, if this goes through. Voicechat cancer is obviously just the retards that spout streams of consciousness or spammers.

    It's like you don't even know me, I'm hurt. Thanks for the concern though, it would be shitty for a minute if the wrong person got admin.
    Last edited by zBrackeT; 03-16-2020 at 01:12 PM.

    Elrichzann +REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP   

  5. #5
    If you'd like, I can try to help you learn about taking demos, saving, replaying, and the controls in them. Just pm me or add me on steam if you're interested.
    Hidden Content

    "Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrichzann View Post
    If you'd like, I can try to help you learn about taking demos, saving, replaying, and the controls in them. Just pm me or add me on steam if you're interested.
    That's really kind. I just took a look at https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...ecording_Tools and it seems a lot more similar than I remembered. idk, maybe my apprehension is more because I haven't honestly tried to spot someone cheating in the server since rejoining the community. Feels like the obvious ones are just that, and they get dealt with pretty swiftly. wouldn't mind seeing some of the demos of subtle hackers this server has banned.


  7. #7
    I've only gotten two banned myself with demos, and the demos were extremely blatant. See: Smoke walls, spinbots, bhop scripts, etc...

    It's been a while since I've seen a not blatant hacker.
    Hidden Content

    "Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020


  8. #8
    Wouldn't have much of a problem with zBrackets application if he didn't frequently start malicious votebans on people without them being obvious hackers (and an admin isn't around to take care of said hacker). Seen it done about 3-5 times now and recorded it a couple times but haven't submitted them, not the worst crime in the world if you just plan on playing, but kind of unusual antics if you plan to apply to be an Admin; When an Admin would normally take action against you for such. 2cents. Take them or leave them.

    zBrackeT +REP    Snugglebutt +REP   

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Wouldn't have much of a problem with zBrackets application if he didn't frequently start malicious votebans on people without them being obvious hackers (and an admin isn't around to take care of said hacker). Seen it done about 3-5 times now and recorded it a couple times but haven't submitted them, not the worst crime in the world if you just plan on playing, but kind of unusual antics if you plan to apply to be an Admin; When an Admin would normally take action against you for such. 2cents. Take them or leave them.
    dont think he does it maliciously, it's usually just as a joke.
    Hidden Content

    "I would never be caught with beta canines." -SnugglebuttBlaster 2020


  10. #10


    Poor Bracket =(

    Hawaii -REP    Elrichzann +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •