Register

Building a new gaming PC

Hey folks, I'm building a new gaming PC since my old one is toast and I can hardly play CSGO on my laptop. I'm looking for some recommendations mostly on a good GPU and perhaps a motherboard (though I usually go with an ASUS) for this build? I've had AMD in the past but I've heard nvidia is superior.
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

LILLARD2.0 +REP   

I'm not the best to ask for computer advice, but I can at least drop my specs here.
    Mobo: MSI MS-7A71 Z270 APRO (4x 8GB DDR4 Ram Installed)
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTZ 1080 Ti
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

I have very few issues with any games I play, and when they do it's typically due to poor optimization on part of the devs. However, I am looking to upgrade my mobo and cpu eventually too!
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

LILLARD2.0 +REP   

What's the budget on what you want to spend? Once you lemme know that I would be glad to help you. I have built many pc's and have done a lot of research into the current tech. I just helped Quarantine put together a state of the art system, although it doesn't have to be anywhere near that if you don't want it to be. It would also help to know what kind of computing tasks you do and what you mainly plan to do with this computer. If you can fulfill those requirements i'll be able to help you a lot more.
    Last edited by Snugglebutt; 03-20-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Elrichzann +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    Hey folks, I'm building a new gaming PC since my old one is toast and I can hardly play CSGO on my laptop. I'm looking for some recommendations mostly on a good GPU and perhaps a motherboard (though I usually go with an ASUS) for this build? I've had AMD in the past but I've heard nvidia is superior.
    Can help you build one within a reasonable price range, Just add me on steam if you need help Nvidia Higher end GPUS are indeed superior since AMD has nothing in that range, but low to mid tier its about the same, give or take some games. Driver side NVIDIA has been better. Let me know budget and such

Elrichzann +REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP    Mango Jim +REP