Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Crash 3/20/2020 7:10PM

Multiple report shows crash on Overpass, Cache, and I experienced one on Arcade. I removed these maps temporary.
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

While the server crashing is a serious problem, I hope removing these maps will lead to adding new updated maps that work soon.. It's kind of sad to play on the same 10 maps every day..
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

yeah this is still happening

Josh, I'm unable to new maps
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

All, regarding the server crash, if you think you caused the crash, post what you were doing below. Projectiles, abilities, ulti, or anything. Anything you were doing prior to the crash. It will help us narrow down on what to look for.
    Josh also added 2 updates to the server that may help the crash. If it still happening let me know via steam message. Anyone who can REPLICATE the crash will receive a game worth up to $60 of their choice. Sponsered by Joshtrav.
    Last edited by gearzablade; 04-10-2020 at 01:54 AM.
    Hidden Content

- Char / Gayguy

murdoc +REP    Mango Jim +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by gearzablade View Post
    All, regarding the server crash, if you think you caused the crash, post what you were doing below. Projectiles, abilities, ulti, or anything. Anything you were doing prior to the crash. It will help us narrow down on what to look for.
    Josh also added 2 updates to the server that may help the crash. If it still happening let me know via steam message. Anyone who can REPLICATE the crash will receive a game worth up to $60 of their choice. Sponsered by Joshtrav.
    If I get a chance this weekend I will cycle through my races and see if I can make it crash.

What is the likelihood that the cause of the crash is one of the races affected by the most recent bug fix? Anything could help in narrowing this down, but if the suspicion is that the update could have caused the problem (unless I’m reading that wrong), it could likely be something that was changed recently.

Was it also on the same maps previously stated or different maps?
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

We have 0 clue on this issue. It may be related to Valve update, bug update, or race. Josh has stated that has looked through projectiles which he said was not the issue. Josh and myself are for sure it not map related.

Valve released 2 updates related to server crash which Josh added yestersay. May or may not help. Who knows.
    Hidden Content

- Char / Gayguy

Unlikely to be a race update, it started a month ago and I didn't push new content until a week ago.

Shimejii thinks its a cash steal ability. So I am going through those.