Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hi

  1. #1

    Hi

    Holy shit I can't believe this place still exists, and I'm super happy to see that it still does. Total blast from the past.

    How's everyone doing?

    Mango Jim +REP    Curryman +REP    Elrichzann +REP    ratpatrol +REP    zBrackeT +REP    ephedrine +REP   

  2. #2
    I doubt anyone even remembers or knows who you are anymore.

    but ily and I miss u
    Hidden Content

    [9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks


  3. #3
    That's okay, I'd be surprised if I personally remembered anyone other than you, JT, and Nyuu.


  4. #4
    Don't know you but welcome back

    Knife. +REP   

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Knife. View Post
    That's okay, I'd be surprised if I personally remembered anyone other than you, JT, and Nyuu.
    Hi knife ao


  6. #6
    I remember the name but never actually playing with you.


  7. #7
    It's probably better that way, lol.

    I used to be a map dev that converted a lot of CS:S maps to make them more WCS friendly, a Wolverine whore that unintentionally got the class nerfed to oblivion, and my personal favorite, the creator of a "Fuck you." class known as AO.


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Knife. View Post
    It's probably better that way, lol.

    I used to be a map dev that converted a lot of CS:S maps to make them more WCS friendly, a Wolverine whore that unintentionally got the class nerfed to oblivion, and my personal favorite, the creator of a "Fuck you." class known as AO.
    Can't let you take all the credit for getting Wolverine nerfed. Some of that belongs to me and snarf as well
    Hidden Content

    [9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks


  9. #9
    Was AO nerfed then? That race is kind of eh.


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Was AO nerfed then? That race is kind of eh.
    Not sure, but the race was never really "OP" to me either. I think it's meant to be OP in the sense that it ignores so many skills, so for a good player, it's kind of perfect.
    Hidden Content

    [9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •