Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Hi

Holy shit I can't believe this place still exists, and I'm super happy to see that it still does. Total blast from the past.

How's everyone doing?

Mango Jim +REP    Curryman +REP    Elrichzann +REP    ratpatrol +REP    zBrackeT +REP    ephedrine +REP   

I doubt anyone even remembers or knows who you are anymore.

but ily and I miss u
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

That's okay, I'd be surprised if I personally remembered anyone other than you, JT, and Nyuu.

Don't know you but welcome back

Knife. +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Knife. View Post
    That's okay, I'd be surprised if I personally remembered anyone other than you, JT, and Nyuu.
    Hi knife ao

I remember the name but never actually playing with you.

It's probably better that way, lol.

I used to be a map dev that converted a lot of CS:S maps to make them more WCS friendly, a Wolverine whore that unintentionally got the class nerfed to oblivion, and my personal favorite, the creator of a "Fuck you." class known as AO.

Quote Originally Posted by Knife. View Post
    It's probably better that way, lol.

I used to be a map dev that converted a lot of CS:S maps to make them more WCS friendly, a Wolverine whore that unintentionally got the class nerfed to oblivion, and my personal favorite, the creator of a "Fuck you." class known as AO.
    Can't let you take all the credit for getting Wolverine nerfed. Some of that belongs to me and snarf as well
    Hidden Content

Was AO nerfed then? That race is kind of eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Was AO nerfed then? That race is kind of eh.
    Not sure, but the race was never really "OP" to me either. I think it's meant to be OP in the sense that it ignores so many skills, so for a good player, it's kind of perfect.
    Hidden Content