Register

RCON banned myself again on CS:S

TLDR: Request for unban due to accidental RCON usage.

I forgot what my mouse wheel was bound to; turns out it was to “rcon bot_crouch 1” and “rcon bot_crouch 0”. *facepalm*
    I've already unbound those keys so hopefully it will be a while before I ban myself again.

I tried setting the rcon_address to my own server on launch but I guess that didn’t help; not sure if it's because my server is offline right now or because it defaults to the currently playing server. Not something I want to test for obvious reasons.

Console log:
    Code:
    Bad RCON password
    Bad RCON password
    Bad RCON password
    Bad RCON password
    Bad RCON password
    Banning **REDACTED IP** for rcon hacking attempts
    L 04/14/2020 - 18:31:40: Addip: "Idleless (No Aim)<3895><[U:1:27020578]><>" was kicked and banned by IP "permanently" by "Console" (IP "**REDACTED IP**")
    L 04/14/2020 - 18:31:40: "Idleless (No Aim)<3895><[U:1:27020578]><TERRORIST>" disconnected (reason "Added to banned list")

Idleless
    steamid: [U:1:27020578]

zBrackeT +REP    Mango Jim +REP   

Because I hadn’t heard anything in over a week, I decided to just change my public IP address. I just tested it and it’s working fine now so you can disregard this thread.

If you want to unban my old IP, the address was 142.113.223.100

Well I'm glad to hear it worked out! We tried Source Night out tonight and we had a pretty decent turn out. I think we got like 12 ppl in the server at one point, hopefully you can make it for the next one
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    Well I'm glad to hear it worked out! We tried Source Night out tonight and we had a pretty decent turn out. I think we got like 12 ppl in the server at one point, hopefully you can make it for the next one
    F I missed it.