Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shinnanigens

Shinnanigens

Restrictions: Scroll of Respawn

Mind Games ( 5 ranks ) Guns become 100% invisible in your hands, when you kill a enemy the next time they respawn they are frozen in fear ( when you kill a enemy the next time they spawn they are frozen in place for .5s per rank )(double if they spawn the next round)

Keeping it real ( 5 ranks ) Slowly become immune to all players mobility bullshit ( 20% chance per rank to ignore all freezes,stuns,roots,slows,shakes, and bury )

Make it Mundane ( 5 ranks ) Slowly gain the ability to completely ignore all of the enemy players defenses ( 20% per rank to ignore all evasion, damage reduction, and damage reflect )

Stunting Shots ( 5 ranks ) Enemies you damage can not heal from any source for a duration ( each rank increases the duration by 2 seconds ) ( does not stack only refreshes ) ( it locks the players health from going up )

Scroll it Forward ( 5 ranks ) Every time a enemy respawns during a round you have a chance to respawn with them ( each rank increases chance by 1% ) ( every time a enemy respawns increase your chance to respawn with them by x% ) ( Max rank 5% ) ( so when the third person respawns in a round you have a 15% chance to respawn too and so on ) ( the skill keeps track while your alive as well )

Go Home Be a Family Man ( ultimate ) ( give grenade ) ( 25s cd ) Your grenades send enemies back to their spawns ( Ultimate immune blocks effect ) ( objective zones block effect )

murdoc +REP   

This is like the ultimate griefing race. It's entire existence is to annoy people. I generally dislike races or items that convey the experience of having all your WCS skills reduced to zero, but this is like the mecca of that philosophy. I think the existence of this race is not fun, but rather anti-fun, for that reason I will throw denial points at it. You make good races Shin, but this one is aggresively malicious, in my opinion.
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

It has no bonus damage, no bonus health, no defensive or offensive skills. No mobility skills. It does not deny or punish invisibility, flying races, knife races, high HP races. It puts you and everyone you fight against on a even playing field. It makes people you get into gun fights with "vanilla" for the gun fight. No crazy mechanics no OP anything. If you see this race as malicious we have two very different philosophies on what races should and should not be. It takes a lot away from other players it shoots and is shot by but at the cost of so many other valuable skill sets it could have to help it kill all the stupid shit running around on the server right now. I even gave my ultimate two different ways to be ignored so it could not be easily abused.

I didn’t say it was overpowered, I specifically criticized its theme of nullification, and how I personally define that as anti-fun. The “fun” of this race is to nullify just about any skill another race has. Your definition of “on an even playing field” is basically reducing someone’s WCS experience to just playing casual. Your victims and attackers will not be able to banish, freeze, slow, bury, shake, heal, respawn, extra damage, the list goes on. Your assigning of “stupid bullshit that everyone is running around with” is WCS mod. That’s why we play. We play to get extra damage, to freeze people, to evade, to respawn. If you don’t like that stuff, I wonder why you play on the server at all. I will never understand people’s desires to build races that negate 90% of the servers available skills. If you hate those things so much just go play casual, unless you’re just mad that it’s happening to you and not when you do it to other people, in which case you’re a whiner. Most of all though, what it comes down to is that this is not a race I think would be considered fun for everyone. It’s a race that is considered fun for the person playing it and an annoyance for anyone not playing it. You basically took every defense shopmenu item and put it into one races then added more skills to it. It’s a race clearly designed to grief players that are just trying to level up races and that alone is enough reason for me to personally deny this race.
    Hidden Content

I did not say you said it was OP. all I said it had no OPness in my opinion. That giant paragraph you typed again I summed up as "we have different opinions about races". Players can respawn. The race stops two primary disabilities you fucking with MY movement and YOU fucking with me dealing you damage. That is literally all it does ( well besides sending you back to spawn and stopping you from healing for 10 seconds oooooohh noooooo ) I do not see how this is some kinda fun ruiner. Do you play on the server? do you see the kind of races we deal with on the server on a daily basis. Do you know how many people would rather fight this race then a skill shot or a wolverine or a mountain prime. If this race is anything it's anti race whore race. For when the best players get on their best races and kill server pop and chase people away. This gives players a fighting chance to deal with them. This race is still driven by player skill. no bonus anything it is as basic as it gets and it puts other players on its level in a very specific way. This race will still get 1 shot all day, take bonus damage all day get fucked up by a wolverine or a skill shot still get fucked up by a teemo thats sitting there 100% invis. I am ranting back because I can't wrap my head around your thought process.

I've said all I'm going to say, it appears we would just be talking in circles.
    Hidden Content

Got my approval

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Got my approval
    I wrote a big thing about my thoughts on the races, then saw this and went to grab the quote to meme about your approval not counting, fucking closed my reply and deleted my shit. PUNISHED. I couldn't let this go unknown.

1. I hate the invis gun thing, it's annoying when it happens as a bug from time to time. frozen in fear is paralyze or bash? mode 1 murders anyone respawning on their body pretty brutally, and 5s is right on the edge of mole timer right?

2/3. are a lot of shit rolled into one. you say slowly, what if you gained % towards those nullifications throughout the round? power up to slay the whore. I see the theme you're going for. aw fuck, it ryhmes fuck yea.

4. poor medic's ammo... seems fine though

5/6 are great, what if the nade could hit yourself and send you back to your spawn as well, might be cool. will it still deal normal damage and any damage taken is home?

murdoc +REP   

1. Its a paralyze its meant to punish respawners that YOU kill. if you selected then 10s base option yes it would end on the 10th second
    2/3. No grow in power race whores dont grow in power I aint either.
    4. Kinda the point
    6.Any nade damage triggers it.Not myself fun idea but ultimately no

Quote Originally Posted by zBrackeT View Post
    I wrote a big thing about my thoughts on the races, then saw this and went to grab the quote to meme about your approval not counting, fucking closed my reply and deleted my shit. PUNISHED. I couldn't let this go unknown.

1. I hate the invis gun thing, it's annoying when it happens as a bug from time to time. frozen in fear is paralyze or bash? mode 1 murders anyone respawning on their body pretty brutally, and 5s is right on the edge of mole timer right?

2/3. are a lot of shit rolled into one. you say slowly, what if you gained % towards those nullifications throughout the round? power up to slay the whore. I see the theme you're going for. aw fuck, it ryhmes fuck yea.

4. poor medic's ammo... seems fine though

5/6 are great, what if the nade could hit yourself and send you back to your spawn as well, might be cool. will it still deal normal damage and any damage taken is home?
    Oof. Lol. Karma brah