Register

Revanchist Force Choke Broke??

So im trying to level revan and I got the force choke ult finally but it turns out the enemy youre force choking can still shoot you. So you are both frozen in place but they can just hs you cause u r frozen. Can someone let me know if this is a bug or is designed this way. Thanks.

It was part of a nerf. I think it's a bad nerf, makes the ult a bit useless. Such is life tho
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    It was part of a nerf. I think it's a bad nerf, makes the ult a bit useless. Such is life tho
    I agree, Just have to use it around corners now.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

4. The race needs changes since I believe you also take more damage while force choking people making it a large handicap sometimes.

It was nerf as mentioned above.
    Would definitely better use around corner or even under or above players.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Y Would You Mute Your Heart?

A fair face may hide a foul heart.

JohnnyBravo +REP   

Yeah, you take more damage and the other person is still allowed to shoot. I understand that if we need to work around it and use corners but then again people can just spray through walls considering u need to be so close. BTW @mango thanks for the response.

I’d like to see the race as a whole get a rework, to be honest. It’s like.. almost quality, but it feels incomplete
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks