Register

Timer for Phase shifting abilties

Would be nice to have a time for abilities that activate after a certain time frame like:
    Succubus - Glowing Eyes
    Night Stalker - Day and Night Cycle

Maybe it could be something like Medic and Dastan have?
    Last edited by Floh284; 05-03-2020 at 10:15 AM.

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Floh284 View Post
    Would be nice to have a time for abities that activate after a certain time frame like:
    Succubus - Glowing Eyes
    Night Stalker - Day and Night Cycle

Maybe it could be something like Medic and Dastan have?
    a timer or sniper invis would be cool too. +1

I think it would be cool to do it like a scaling timer, like every 12 seconds it resets, but as it counts down to that 12 seconds it gradually gets better walls and less invis. It would be much more tolerable like that
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    I think it would be cool to do it like a scaling timer, like every 12 seconds it resets, but as it counts down to that 12 seconds it gradually gets better walls and less invis. It would be much more tolerable like that
    You talking about phase stalker? might have misread the thread a bit. Good idea though, I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by zBrackeT View Post
    You talking about phase stalker? might have misread the thread a bit. Good idea though, I wouldn't mind seeing that.
    Maybe I misread? But yes, I’m referring to phase stalker. It’s probably the best way to balance it without dissecting the whole race. I think the part that’s bullshit is just that people can camp or run around the map basically invisible and then just shoot a couple billets to kill and go back to being invis. At least this way it makes it more strategic, and also somehow makes the ultimate Make a bit more sense
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    So pretty much the same as night crawler?

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    So pretty much the same as night crawler?
    Instead of it switching on and off like Night Stalker, it gradually degrades over the span of the time limit, as if it were shooting. So it would take the same mechanic, but just have it change passive over a span of time.

So like every one second lose 15% invis, and walls go further, then after the 12 second period it resets to 90% invis
    Hidden Content