Register

Fully Invisible M4 on Phasestalker

The m4 on Phasestalker is fully invisible at high invisible %, making it almost impossible to see at far distance or short distance.

Since Double Agent and Phoenix got fixed invisible guns to be visible (not sure about magician), I just want to make sure it was intended to have full invisible m4 on phasestalker.

20200504231931_1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Y Would You Mute Your Heart?

A fair face may hide a foul heart.

Curryman +REP    shimejii +REP    JohnnyBravo +REP   

This should be visible. It's ridiculous how invisible it is, ppl running around 90% invis with an m4
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    This should be visible. It's ridiculous how invisible it is, ppl running around 90% invis with an m4
    True, now I think that even Sleep Paralysis has fully visible pistol.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

It isn't a bug, it is part of the race design. Just need to discuss a rework, stop posting bug reports on this please.

JohnnyBravo +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    It isn't a bug, it is part of the race design. Just need to discuss a rework, stop posting bug reports on this please.
    not sure how quick of a fix this would be, but I think it would be a relatively straight forward way to help the issues with this race
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Jim View Post
    not sure how quick of a fix this would be, but I think it would be a relatively straight forward way to help the issues with this race
    I agree. I am not sure if I need to start a new thread regarding weapon of Phasestalker. I see thread of Xtra DMG of knife though.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content