Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

remember the good old consoles

just found my old gameboy color and super nintendo and sega master genesis just wondering you guys remember the good old console back in days xD

Curryman +REP    Lhipeix +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Devil kid View Post
    just found my old gameboy color and super nintendo and sega master genesis just wondering you guys remember the good old console back in days xD
    Me and the wife still own a NES, SNES, N64. I use to have a NEOGEO, sega, sega saturn, and gameboy but they all broke.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Devil kid +REP    Curryman +REP    Floh284 +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

Still have game boy at home.
    Type DM to have big pepe.

Curryman +REP    Floh284 +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

nice i had a nintendo 64 but it is broken xD

Floh284 +REP   

Somewhere at my parents I still have a Sega, Gameboy and every old Playstation console

Devil kid +REP    Curryman +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

It is in my Box. Gameboy color, SP, DSI. Recently got rid of a Gamecube and original NES . I have a Gamecube+ GBA emulator on my desktop incase i ever want to play with the full list of Roms for both incase i ever want to play them. We have come a far way in terms of visuals

https://imgur.com/DRMQtJu

So after visiting my parents I found the first console that even brought me into playing video games.
    https://imgur.com/2a9Y7Hu

Game Gear > Game Boy

Ive got a PS1 and Gameboy Advanced laying around somewhere, I think i got rid of my gameboy colour when it broke

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Game Gear > Game Boy
    We get it, you're old.
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks