Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    Really? Most of the actually good players I've seen over the years have always been North American based and almost all the high leveled ones again have been North American based. Most of them just move on due to getting bored over time and only pop in occasionally.
    Meit, it's probably because i see more EU players when i play due to being EU myself, so I'm rarely on when the US players join. I just note when i see high % of maxed and people like myself, BOT, Flex etc seem to do just fine with high pings. Just trying to make a point to him, he shouldn't let latency alone affect his decision to play here or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dlflanaganb View Post
    Meit, it's probably because i see more EU players when i play due to being EU myself, so I'm rarely on when the US players join. I just note when i see high % of maxed and people like myself, BOT, Flex etc seem to do just fine with high pings. Just trying to make a point to him, he shouldn't let latency alone affect his decision to play here or not.
    You, bot, flex and a lot of others shown a lot when you guys came to the server. It brings a challenge to the server which I like. Latency does not affect much to the server but to most players in North America, it does. I appreciate EU players coming to play on this server and have fun.

TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    Really? Most of the actually good players I've seen over the years have always been North American based and almost all the high leveled ones again have been North American based. Most of them just move on due to getting bored over time and only pop in occasionally.
    Look at the top 10 and see how many are from EU

TIL that top10 in a wcs server means you're good.

Hurtydwarf +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
    TIL that top10 in a wcs server means you're good.
    that's right, god emperor Bot is here to fuck your bitch.