Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Queerentine and ..

For those of you that play in the morning, just want to keep a tally and screenshots of the amount of days in a row these 2 kill server pop by race whoring against bots. This is just to put them on blast and show what isn't to be done on the server. You're more than welcome to do what you want, but you are hurting the server. Today is day one of the official count, my screenshot wont let me show the races but theres 4 of us, Quarantine:114 Crypt Lord, .. : Putrid Lord 123/Death Inferno 121.

ratpatrol +REP    BOTanisk +REP    dlflanaganb +REP    Devil kid +REP   

Queerentine xD Bahahahaha

Lhipeix -REP   

I can see Putrid Lord being difficult for new players, because they would get starved of money quite fast and quit.

zBrackeT +REP    MoldyBread +REP   

I only play Putrid on full server pop because my exp bank isn't capped anymore. Then again I haven't played CS:GO in weeks because life has been busy and I just have better shit to do. Also I still don't know why posts like these keeping happening you know we all know nothing is going to change or happen so stop wasting time. Find a new hobby/server

just so we are clear I do not disagree with you or telling you off. what i am saying is you know this threads lead to nothing
    Last edited by Shinnanigens; 05-22-2020 at 11:27 AM.

As much as I hate to agree with Johnny and Shin I think they are both correct. Johnny is right the douches kill the server. I was playing last evening and just logged off as the experience was no fun. Too many douches whoring their OP races. Phasestalker among them. Only 8 people on and 3 of them are playing high level OP races. Two others vocalized their thoughts before they logged as well. Hadn't seen them before but they were fairly new. What isn't new is douches. Therefore Shin is correct when he says nothing will change. I have been ranting about this since 2008 on this server and look where its gotten me. The sad fact is douches are douches and the majority of admins are as well, so you cannot expect a douche to make decisions against themselves, can you? Sorry Johnny, the douches will keep trying, the server will keep grinding, and the douches will in game, as they do in real life, ultimately fail. Enjoy your day.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

May not work but its still something. Anyway today is day 2. Queerentine 104 double agent, .. 127 father time

have to agree with rat.

you can play other fun races on low pop. im on every european hour morning/Lunch Time and people come but they leave fast. i think its in our response to keep the server as full as possible, so maybe and this goes out to all not just those 2, play something else, at least on low pop and welcome new players and give them some help.

Catharsis -REP    ratpatrol +REP    murdoc +REP    JohnnyBravo +REP    BOTanisk -REP    Meit_Grigori -REP    TheGoldenOne +REP    Mutant -REP    stevomanevo -REP    Devil kid +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    have to agree with rat.

you can play other fun races on low pop. im on every european hour morning/Lunch Time and people come but they leave fast. i think its in our response to keep the server as full as possible, so maybe and this goes out to all not just those 2, play something else, at least on low pop and welcome new players and give them some help.
    Tbh Lhipeix can't talk either, he was playing an overpowered race just now in low-pop. What a massive hypocrite.

Mutant +REP    Devil kid +REP   

Lol I've seen that man on Arc's Angel with a p90 on low pop. Don't try to act high and mighty Lhipeix

Catharsis +REP    Mutant +REP    MoldyBread +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    Lol I've seen that man on Arc's Angel with a p90 on low pop. Don't try to act high and mighty Lhipeix
    Facts.