Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am on burger 5721, all I see is burgers now. My family is crying in the kitchen, buried under burgers. I used their flesh to replenish the meat at one point, it tasted funny. All I see is burgers now...

Number 3 +REP    Patriot +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    I am on burger 5721, all I see is burgers now. My family is crying in the kitchen, buried under burgers. I used their flesh to replenish the meat at one point, it tasted funny. All I see is burgers now...
    At least Meit can handle a gag at his expense gracefully unlike someone else we know... Props to you Meit. Massive props.

I've seen ARCs real pictures ,he is so obese Jesus ,I thinks he knows what means a hamburger very well.

stevomanevo -REP    Capn.Crunch_Headass +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Snugglebutt +REP   

Xmetal stop being a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by stevomanevo View Post
    Xmetal stop being a jerk.
    I didn't say anything stupid,its just a fact .

Quote Originally Posted by XMETALL View Post
    I've seen ARCs real pictures ,he is so obese Jesus ,I thinks he knows what means a hamburger very well.
    What non-existant pictures are these you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    What non-existant pictures are these you speak of?
    435g.jpg 324erq.jpg

Man I came in here to find some dirt on Meit, but this is one tip I wanted to avoid.

Fail.

1st one is an old steam avatar of mine, yes that's me.
    2nd one .. LMAO. Bro you found a random picture of some Romanian guy with his todger out who is clearly not me... You're so crap lmao.

The shape of the eyes isn't the same. Granted other similar features. But not me.

How much time and money did you spend looking through dick picks from guys? I pity you, I have no public lewds to find xD

Ugly Man.png Not quite the same as in your filtered avatar picture are you? 7b8c3951e65bdac785a9ef45867ee79e73c639e7_full.jpg

Mango Jim -REP   

Nice. I give it 69 out of 420.
    Type DM to have big pepe.