Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most OP race low/full pop

Just curious to hear everyones opinion of the most OP race (donator, non-donator, rep race) is and why you think?

It's hard to say but I'd say Storm Spirit is in the top 5 of them.. The thing about it is that it evades a lot but also its storm vfx are blinding (get in the way of your POV) so that's a surprisingly big plus for it.

Only race that seems to be really OP for me is wolverine. Others are just annoying to play against, most of them are the ones you guys call OP.
    Type DM to have big pepe.

Catharsis +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenOne View Post
    Only race that seems to be really OP for me is wolverine. Others are just annoying to play against, most of them are the ones you guys call OP.
    Gave you an upvote because I like you GoldenOne but I have to softly disagree. At least Knife races are easy to counter with Pandemic Or if you're a donator Rogue Hunter and if you're a straight up baller Advanced Laser Technician or Osama Bin Laden (Because of the bullet regeneration, you can just keep annihilating them with near-infinite ammo.)

TheGoldenOne +REP    JohnnyBravo +REP   

Any race that counters the race I am on

Chucky on Sinister OP
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

shimejii +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Gave you an upvote because I like you GoldenOne but I have to softly disagree. At least Knife races are easy to counter with Pandemic Or if you're a donator Rogue Hunter and if you're a straight up baller Advanced Laser Technician or Osama Bin Laden (Because of the bullet regeneration, you can just keep annihilating them with near-infinite ammo.)
    Well, yes, you can counter any knife race with pandemic. Yet it's easy to just jump back and use those 12 seconds for killing other players. You also can counter it with slow/freeze skills, it really hurts wolverines.
    Type DM to have big pepe.

The Big 3 for me is Generally Security Exploiter, Phase stalker, Or Al Capone. Generally if i see an opposing player using one of these three races beyond Max level, im going to switch to a race to make them switch, or leave whichever comes first.

JohnnyBravo +REP   

Counter Terrorist/Terrorist race, maybe phase stalker, chapter master, skill shot

I would say Phase Stalker, ridiculous evade, invis and with rifle, plus strong knife when the ult is used. All it needs is a healer on the team and boom, its a full hp phase which eliminates it's nerf to 75hp. Hate playing against it, also walls... then it would be security exploiter, then mountain prime for me.

I agree any race can be countered which is fine, these are just the races i would consider OP with their abilities, especially when you got a million race whores whoring them