Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gen_Acid Admin Application

Forum Name: Gen_Acid

In-Game Name: Gen_Acid

SteamID or link to gameME stats page: STEAM_1:1:528604

Bio: Been playing here forever. Making friends, and outside of talking have never stepped on the wrong side of the law. While I have always worked to make friends in this server and populate the server. I have never felt myself as someone who was community oriented I have always community interests at heart. Iv never been one to break rules, or not report others for issues (call admins for hackers etc). Iv been an on and off player who enjoys the mode and the community. I generally have no issues getting along with anyone, and always down to play when invited.

Reason you would be a good admin: No interest in showing power unless necessary. Ability to see issues with player performance (hacks, etc). Quite honestly I just want to be of use to the community. Iv been playing here for god knows how many years. Have seen many people come and go, but I still keep coming back for the fun. That being said I want to give back. Nothing more and nothing less. If I am online and can respond to someone who needs help in the server I will respond. I do not take obvious bait, and know how to roll with the flow of the server and to not take myself to damn seriously. To those who would judge me about qualities I may have held in the past. You would probley find me more palatable now with no issues to really speak of. I have a personality but it has never been against this community.

murdoc +REP    dlflanaganb +REP    Mango Jim +REP    MoldyBread +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Gen_Acid View Post
    Forum Name: Gen_Acid

In-Game Name: Gen_Acid

SteamID or link to gameME stats page: STEAM_1:1:528604

Bio: Been playing here forever. Making friends, and outside of talking have never stepped on the wrong side of the law. While I have always worked to make friends in this server and populate the server. I have never felt myself as someone who was community oriented I have always community interests at heart. Iv never been one to break rules, or not report others for issues (call admins for hackers etc). Iv been an on and off player who enjoys the mode and the community. I generally have no issues getting along with anyone, and always down to play when invited.

Reason you would be a good admin: No interest in showing power unless necessary. Ability to see issues with player performance (hacks, etc). Quite honestly I just want to be of use to the community. Iv been playing here for god knows how many years. Have seen many people come and go, but I still keep coming back for the fun. That being said I want to give back. Nothing more and nothing less. If I am online and can respond to someone who needs help in the server I will respond. I do not take obvious bait, and know how to roll with the flow of the server and to not take myself to damn seriously. To those who would judge me about qualities I may have held in the past. You would probley find me more palatable now with no issues to really speak of. I have a personality but it has never been against this community.
    Think I fucked the BIO up...regardless...30 years old. Working as a Service & Sales Route driver in Washington. Just living life as a Type 1 Diabetic lol.

I give my support to Gen. As far as players go, gen has been here ages, is quite active, and has reputation. I’ve never seen or heard of anything that might make me think there’s a reason to disapprove. He’s fun to play with and has a very humbled sense of self. Perfect for the admin team.

+whatever Gen_Acid 2020 admin
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

TheGoldenOne +REP   

I have 0 fucking clue who he is.

+1 for Gen
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

Gen is a cool guy, had him on my friends list for years, played along side him for years, I think even back on CS:S. Good attitude, doesn't seem to tilt or rise to trolling, he can have my vote, good luck going to the dark side! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnanigens View Post
    I have 0 fucking clue who he is.
    Your name seems familiar. We have most likely played on many occasions over the years, just never really left a mark on the other.

I feel like you have not played enough.

Im indifferent about him.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Havent played with him enough to weigh in yet