Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nikola Tesla Also has this bug.

Curryman +REP   

so im thinking it only affects races that have abilities that freeze you in place. like teslas ult. unfortunate that it happens to wraith target but is also probably part of it too. i've eaten sandv on races that don't freeze themselves and been fine, even eaten a sandv with spawn but it has the fortified skill (even though i never use it)

Has anyone tested Keanu and Santa to see if safe sandvich/cookie are affected at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Has anyone tested Keanu and Santa to see if safe sandvich/cookie are affected at all?
    U are invu when eating cookie atleast

Patriot +REP   

Keanu is invincible while eating the safe sandwich. The other part of the glitch (freezing and needing to go to spec) can't happen on it as the sandwiches are safe.

While testing this I also found that bots won't shoot you while you're eating a sandwich. I'm not sure if that is how they're intended to act or if they know you're invincible for whatever reason. After finding that I tested with Molecule's ult, and the bots do indeed target and shoot you when you're invincible. When you're eating a sandwich they don't strafe around you or aim at you, almost like you're not even there.
    (hi this is actually isabella, I made this account so long ago that i had to get the japanese song lyrics out of my signature thanks)

zBrackeT +REP   

@hurty murdoc and blank play enough santa that i know for a fact the bug doesn't work with santa cookies

The keanu sandv makes you invuln whilst eating as well

Quote Originally Posted by Christ View Post
    @hurty murdoc and blank play enough santa that i know for a fact the bug doesn't work with santa cookies
    Santa Cookies give invul too... I think it need to be fixed first because u basically get 3 cookies / invul every round on top of ult invul
    Last edited by murdoc; 06-19-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Ritualist and Combat medic as well get the invuln

Is this only on CSS or CSGO as well?