Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok0128 View Post
    Unpopular opinion here. Why not remove sandvich until it is fixed. Currently the invincibility is being exploited. It is being used more for the exploit than the heal itself.
    Because sandvich isnt the only thing affected. It also effects skills that freeze the player in place

zBrackeT +REP    Awful Aim +REP   

Yea I would rather see sandv removed as some people are really abusing it I am going to make video reports of it to post here.

Yeah, Autism uses it like 3 times a round to evade dmg...

With how game breaking it is, it happening accidental is whatever but if people get caught abusing it I'll gladly start handing out bans.

dlflanaganb +REP   

This really needs to be fixed or at least enforcing the abuse.

I also used sandv to bait people into attacking me before it glitches so fix it or play it, y'all can also buy sandv, you can also kill me easily because I stop moving while eeating why are u even complaining? 2 sandv max per round, I can't be eating 3

Also btw its not only sandv that is affected by this glitch

Im down that you either fix or remove the sandv, an arbitrary law will lead to admin abuse and situational drama

If you cant fix a problem that is this small this server is falling into a pit with no coming back, either you fucking live with it like any glitch in a fucking game or fall into oblivion with all those messy gray rules ego-based admins are trying to enforce (if nobody cant fix such a small problem)
    Last edited by Laforme; 08-16-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    With how game breaking it is, it happening accidental is whatever but if people get caught abusing it I'll gladly start handing out bans.
    Can you please update the rules so there is clarity on that? We need the rules to be like an Oreo. Black and Off-white.

Things have just been crazy with COVID, zoom and school stuff with the kids. I am going to try my best to just set this skill to freeze and strip weapons or something as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    Things have just been crazy with COVID, zoom and school stuff with the kids. I am going to try my best to just set this skill to freeze and strip weapons or something as soon as I can.
    Holy shit

On top of the "eating abuse", specially by 2 guys, now some abuse by using ultimate when dead.
    Chocked on sandwich as Death Inferno and kept using it.