Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sandwich Choke does not kill you, but makes you unkillable.

After the server was brought back up the Sandwich mechanic for choking broke and doesnt kill the player. They have to go to spectator to fix it.

This is for CSGO not CSS.
    Last edited by shimejii; 05-30-2020 at 04:11 AM.

MoldyBread +REP    Curryman +REP   

So what happens when you choke?

JohnnyBravo +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    So what happens when you choke?
    Your character just sits there, unable to move or shoot or take any damage. Kill in console doesnt work, you have to go spectator.

This is the same bug that invulnerability used to give. You cant even admin slay them, but if they get slapped for their amount hp it kills them.

JohnnyBravo +REP   

Ah yes, I came across this Thursday night with HughAssSmurf, was eating a sandvich so went to kill him, dealt 3k dmg and was like wtf?? then i got shot by someone else, but he was just stuck there.

Curryman +REP   

i ate a couple sandv when i played today and couldnt get myself stuck like that, any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Christ View Post
    i ate a couple sandv when i played today and couldnt get myself stuck like that, any ideas
    I think it was race specific, if you go invlu while choking
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

JohnnyBravo +REP   

You also go invuln whilst eating the sandwhich, moldy HS me twice whilst eating a sandv and i took no damage, only took damage after the sandv was over

Sorry to keep spamming, found another one that makes you invuln, Frost fiend eating a corpse is also invuln

Curryman +REP   

Same happens for Wraiths ultimate, Both players cant die during it
    Last edited by HAM; 06-01-2020 at 12:17 PM.