Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I mean...if you guys already think Im a badmin lets make it official!

You know, taking a demo of yourself playing AFTER the fact means absolutely nothing. All that means is you turned them off for that recording. The fact is you were caught on a demo, and the admins acted accordingly. Now you're throwing a shit fit on the forum, where now everyone knows who you are previously, and that's not doing you any favors either.

I may not have been one of the best players, hell, I may not even be halfway decent anymore since I haven't played in so long. I may suck, but I've never resorted to cheating to make myself feel good at an online game.

shimejii +REP   

normally witch hunting is reserved for GOOD players, I don't think you fall into that category fed_up.

You fall into the prissy bitch category. /thread

shimejii +REP   

tbh, this might be just me but, why would you want to start all over again when you had 4k+ levels? I know for sure I would not want to start all over again... and even posting on the forums with the alt account.. hmm

Idk man anyone who feels the need to write an essay telling people they don't hack seems a bit fishy to me
    Hidden Content

"I would never be caught with beta canines." -SnugglebuttBlaster 2020

shimejii +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    Idk man anyone who feels the need to write an essay telling people they don't hack seems a bit fishy to me
    Thanks Hawaii for proving my point. You get ban when you are decent in this game. When you do not defend yourself, you confirm that you are hacking. When you do actually defend yourself that is a further indication for hacking.

Also thanks Shimenji for liking Christ comment and thinking I am good.

For those who are still responding to this thread, I submitted an appeal a few hours ago, so there is no point responding

You made a post in the same thread you made this one in. Thats not an appeal. We have an actual appeal system.

shimejii +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    You made a post in the same thread you made this one in. Thats not an appeal. We have an actual appeal system.
    he's said this multiple times now and yet we haven't seen an appeal. Let this gold nova hero fade away back where he came from

Agree

Mango Jim -REP    shimejii -REP