Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlXk4 View Post
    the last ACC was banned, but I decided to try again) I'm back I'm here!
    So you're circumventing a ban by making another account... Wut?

Much obliged to all of you for giving me instructional exercises on the best way to claim the boycott. Shockingly, your clarification will be futile since I posted an intrigue, accepting that the site works, an hour after I saw Mango Jim's post. Apologies, that I didn't post an intrigue sooner as I was not dynamic in the gathering and saw Mango Jim's post late.

Quote Originally Posted by lisajohn View Post
    Much obliged to all of you for giving me instructional exercises on the best way to claim the boycott. Shockingly, your clarification will be futile since I posted an intrigue, accepting that the site works, an hour after I saw Mango Jim's post. Apologies, that I didn't post an intrigue sooner as I was not dynamic in the gathering and saw Mango Jim's post late.
    what did I just read? my brain is hurting..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
    Its more than likely a bot. I havnt deleted the posts cause theres nothing wrong with the post, no adverts or the such. To me there kinda hilarious.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

or 10 post minimum to appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
    Its possibly someone using google translate to make a post. something about that he/she thanks you all for making the instructional videos to make a ban appeal. She/he made the appeal now and some other stuff IDK what it means.

welp mango told him the best way to do it appropriately 15 minutes after it was posted he still couldnt do it. in the event that you ask my most unassuming assessment, fuckin denied.