Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bann Appeal Part 2

I like to apologize for claiming that the players here play like Silver. Although I believe that it is true based on their aim and awareness; nonetheless it does not have anything to deal with the ban appeal. I just wanted to vent because of the harassment I faced on this server for a long time just for enjoying playing on the server. It as unprofessional and I am ashamed of that post.

As for the appeal, I feel like the case is stack against me because I cannot see the demo and there is no guidelines for what type of evidence can prove my innocence.

For the random toggling, I am not sure how I can disprove that since in my perspective that is just regular aiming. I tried to disprove it by showing me playing aim_bots where I hit sometimes get nice and "suspicious" flicks to illustrate that it is humanly possible. I think the random toggling can be disproven by showing the clip to Botaniskor FireFly or Nick. They will say that my aim is nothing special. Furthermore, I am not sure if the demo is just a highlight of my suspicious kills or me playing over a long session. I think if you show a whole match of me playing it will ground the shots more since I miss a lot also. In fact, if you look at the scoreboard I normally get a 40% headshot rate below Botanisk and FireFly

For the walling, I can provide a commentary of my actions. It is a combination of sounds, game sense, looking at radar, etc.

Another way I can disapprove it is by playing my account Fed_Up which is level 5000. I can record myself with my phone and you might see the same type of shots I do in my alt account. Again I am not sure if that proves anything since there are no guidelines.

Floh284 -REP   

Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

For one, you're posting a ban appeal in the General part of the forums. Two, you said it was an alternate account. Making a demo after the fact isn't going to help because you could've easily turned off the hacks. Whining isn't going to help with it either. I suggest trying to get the ban appealed correctly.

zBrackeT +REP    Devil kid +REP   

welp mango showed him how to do it properly 15 minutes after it was posted and he still couldnt do it. if you ask my most humble opinion, fuckin denied.

Devil kid +REP   

You have brain damage, please seek medical advice.

shimejii +REP    Patriot +REP    HAM +REP   

Since you had a little trouble figuring it out, i went out of my way to show you how you can properly go about doing so. I reccomend everyone watch it just to get a better understanding of how its done.

TheGoldenOne +REP    MoldyBread +REP    Patriot +REP    FearLess +REP   

Luckily, I will never have the need to watch that video as I never have and never will cheat on an online game. Will never understand their attitude, especially on a casual server where there is no benefit to it.. tut tut.

Devil kid +REP   

Thank you all for providing me with tutorials on how to appeal the ban. Unfortunately, your explanation will be in vain since I posted an appeal, assuming that the website works, an hour after I saw Mango Jim's post. Sorry, that I didn't post an appeal sooner as I was not active in the forum and saw Mango Jim's post late.

As for this current post, I decided to provide an update because I noticed that a lot of people were caring about my wellbeing and earnestly wanted to see me unbanned and receive the justice I deserved. Again I did not update you guys earlier because I did not think people care, but now I see I am wrong. I see some people posting at 2am and 4am EST, which I did not respond to because I was asleep. But anyway, I want you guys to rest reassure that I am doing fine and have posted an appeal so that you guys no longer have to keep reminding me

Feel free to further spend your time obsessing over me. As for me, I will be the bigger man and patiently wait for the appeal process, having full confidence that they will reach the correct verdict.

Christ -REP    FearLess -REP   

lmao how narcissistic are you bro, literally no one gave a shit about you until you came in running your mouth off.

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by laTe View Post
    Thank you all for providing me with tutorials on how to appeal the ban. Unfortunately, your explanation will be in vain since I posted an appeal, assuming that the website works, an hour after I saw Mango Jim's post. Sorry, that I didn't post an appeal sooner as I was not active in the forum and saw Mango Jim's post late.

As for this current post, I decided to provide an update because I noticed that a lot of people were caring about my wellbeing and earnestly wanted to see me unbanned and receive the justice I deserved. Again I did not update you guys earlier because I did not think people care, but now I see I am wrong. I see some people posting at 2am and 4am EST, which I did not respond to because I was asleep. But anyway, I want you guys to rest reassure that I am doing fine and have posted an appeal so that you guys no longer have to keep reminding me

Feel free to further spend your time obsessing over me. As for me, I will be the bigger man and patiently wait for the appeal process, having full confidence that they will reach the correct verdict.
    We have not yet recieved the ban protest, please make sure you're following the steps correctly.
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

zBrackeT +REP