Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Donator dosnt work.

Hey, i donated for like 5 hours ago and everyone ingame that i talk with say its should work in about 15minuts but it still dosn't work..

I have restarted steam/website.

My steam account is linked aswell.

Lhipeix +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Linkanlolz View Post
    Hey, i donated for like 5 hours ago and everyone ingame that i talk with say its should work in about 15minuts but it still dosn't work..

I have restarted steam/website.

My steam account is linked aswell.
    Maybe the paypal payment hasnt cleared yet?
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

I did pay with visa card so that might be the problem? People told me on the server that paypal worked directly pretty mutch, maybe visa card takes longer time?

The purchase went through, I received a receipt in the email that it is ready.
    Last edited by Linkanlolz; 07-09-2020 at 09:07 AM.

I don't see anything on our side from paypal, the subscriptions that were created all went through in the last 3 days. Unless we are talking about a different forum account?

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    I don't see anything on our side from paypal, the subscriptions that were created all went through in the last 3 days. Unless we are talking about a different forum account?
    I payed with Visa card thats why you cant se anything on paypal i guess, i got a mail that the purchase went through on my mail but havnt got anything yet and its bean like 8 hours.

Yea, it must be waiting for the payment to clear before processing it and sending it to us.

Yea, it must be waiting for the payment to clear before processing it and sending it to us.
    You have any idea how long time that will take?

No, I don't control any of that. From my end, it doesn't look like you have ever made a payment. Does it give you any indication on your dashboard? Maybe something like "pending" or what not.

No, I don't control any of that. From my end, it doesn't look like you have ever made a payment. Does it give you any indication on your dashboard? Maybe something like "pending" or what not.
    On my bank its already done, the money is sent. I got a mail from you guys that it said i did a payment to stellar services (CEGamer) and a receipt i have everything on my mail if you want me to show you.

I also got transaction ID and merchant transaction ID

Since it is only 6 $, it does not matter much, I can buy it again but this time via paypal. But wondering if the money will come in in a few days will I get 1 month extra donor? And I need to end the monthly payment via my card as I do not want it to deduct twice each month.