Register

Thread: ryo

ryo

Forum Name: ryo
    In-Game Name: ryo
    SteamID or link to gameME stats page: 01:1074674

Bio: there are times I play with no admins on and quite a few "shady" people..

Reason you would be a good admin: I am fair and consistent and hopefully have a good nose at sniffing out suspects

btw I try to be consistent on the server but work gets in the way sometimes..

also if no one upvotes me that means I got no juice.. damn..
    Last edited by Ryoma; 07-17-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Ryo has been part of CEG for a LONG time and I seen you around to know that would be a great fit. +1 from me.
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

I would also give Ryo a +1. He's been around for many many years and is a very cool headed person who's very easy to get along with in game! You'd make a great addition to the staff
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

he's a nice guy who probably knows the game better than me +1

+1 cause y not.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

any one here who better know about this game here inbox me please

shimejii -REP   

+1 for Ryo if he does not talk about Politics.

+1 Well respected guy in the community. Been here for a long time and I believe he will be a great fit for the team.

hes trash

He might be bad at the game, but for all its worth I +1 for him.