Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: y Not?

I would +1 if I had that power. But I believe only server staff does.

I pretty much hate everyone equally until proven/shown otherwise. You sir have proven otherwise. Dont get me wrong though, this isnt my +1, Im still 50/50 cause like rat said you only been "back" a little now, server staff should be folks that stick around and not come and go.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

y Not +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    I pretty much hate everyone equally until proven/shown otherwise. You sir have proven otherwise. Dont get me wrong though, this isnt my +1, Im still 50/50 cause like rat said you only been "back" a little now, server staff should be folks that stick around and not come and go.
    Like I said to Rat, I understand 100% and I'll earn that +1 Im in no rush here, and do plan on staying for the long haul! Appreciate the kind words though <3

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

If you were on a lot more i would definitely give it a thumbs up

Ye Y not, I've only seen you on forums I still havn't seen you in game at all yet.

Ive been on the source server a tad, not on GO though. I finish up one of my jobs in exactly 29 days! (oct 12th) and Ill be down to one job so Ill have more than 20 minutes a day to myself lol be patient Ill be around more soon

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014