Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: y Not?

y Not?

Forum Name: y Not
    In-Game Name: y Not?
    SteamID or link to gameME stats page: STEAM_0:1:86551

Bio: Just a middle age guy that's been playing CS for the last 20 or so years. Most of you know me! What else is there to say?

Reason you would be a good admin: I was an admin here in the past before I quit playing for a long while. I feel I always did a good job, I don't think there were any complaints about me. I encouraged all regulars to add me to their friends list and call upon me if there were any problems or anyone suspected a hacker so I could watch them. I had(have?) a pretty keen eye for catching hackers using walls. Never had a trigger finger when it came to my powers in the past either, even if it was involving someone I may have personally not liked or had problems with, I never let that play a part in my role as admin and serving the functions I needed to so the server kept going smoothly. I'm extremely well tempered when it comes to playing the admin role. Basically I just want to help out the server since I plan on being back more often nowadays.

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

MoldyBread +REP   

Supported you back then, I support you now. +1
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Echlipse +REP   

i remember you from back then, +1 if you play on both servers :P

y Not +REP    Echlipse +REP   

Considering how long you've played here and how non-toxic and helpful you've always been, I wouldnt mind seeing you back. It would make up for the majority of our absences. Hopefully you stick around again, we get quite a few who come back, want admin and quit a week after they get it again.

y Not +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Considering how long you've played here and how non-toxic and helpful you've always been, I wouldnt mind seeing you back. It would make up for the majority of our absences. Hopefully you stick around again, we get quite a few who come back, want admin and quit a week after they get it again.
    yeah I hate that!
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Haha don't worry guys, I'm back until my PC blows up again. I'll be more active mid October for about 5 months as Ill be down to only one job then. I plan on playing in both servers as well, I'm just trying to get used to GO, which is hard as fuck. It feels like a brand new game after 5 years gone lol. Appreciate all the support guys, won't let you down if it happens <3

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

y not

y Not +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

R u kidding? You must be. You've been "back" for like 5 minutes lol. Negative.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

y Not +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    R u kidding? You must be. You've been "back" for like 5 minutes lol. Negative.
    Fair enough m8, time will tell <3

-GLaDOS

hated you back then, but actually got to talk to you, i will +1 chill dude
    Hidden Content

Check out my races! Hidden Content

y Not +REP