Register

I want to fund a contest for the regs, give out some donor maybe?

Any ideas? Get some donor to people who don't have it, get more people on the forums? Anyone wanna brainstorm with me? Im bad at thinking this kind of shit up but I dont mind fronting some cash to get people excited lol

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

Ryoma +REP   

the hero we need, but we don't deserve...

as for ideas, I would say maybe someone that gets the most (insert weapon here) kills... or someone who gets the highest (insert shitty race here) level... but those are kinda hard to regulate

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
    the hero we need, but we don't deserve...

as for ideas, I would say maybe someone that gets the most (insert weapon here) kills... or someone who gets the highest (insert shitty race here) level... but those are kinda hard to regulate
    Interesting ideas! I like both of them lol might get some race whores to differ in their choices for awhile :P

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Maybe any Kill based achievement won't do much apart from encourage the op race whoring, i feel it would need to be something that everyone has a chance at regardless of their skill in CS. Maybe something weird like First person to plant the bomb on 10 maps can win a shiny skin or something? Then switch it to hostages, get more objective focused, and away from kpd and rankings. Just my opinion.

I was thinking it could be for multiple categories/achievements as to give people a chance in different areas. I get what you're saying though dlflanaganb, I don't want it to be a heavily skill based contest to make it unfair for the different kinds of people that play, and certainly nothing to encourage OP race whoring

-GLaDOS

sounds awesome i agree bringing more people here would be awesome. id donate $20 towards what ever you gonna do, as this community is pretty great lets be honest, its the only reason i load up CSGO just to play on CEG wcs server so yeah this would be awesome. let me know what your gonna do hit me up in a DM do see what to do with the $20

btw not sure how JT does the normal events, its for most played/drops tickets which is cool and would be good to do something like that, Tickets per mins played/ drop on kills

What about first person to kill Astronaut 100 times gets donor?

Asstr0naut -REP    Anuanu +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Hurtydwarf +REP    y Not +REP   

JT if you're reading this I would also like to fund weekly events for the source server. I tried giving out levels with my own money before but unfortunately could not buy levels for another steamid.
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks