Register

Sleep Paralysis is SUPER broken.

1. So the first thing I noticed and doesn't happen to everyone, I put 228 damage exactly into the individual and it just didn't take damage, even though the race doesn't have evade nor any type of gain health or regen. Race starts with 100hp
    and he gained 10 HP from a team mate and after I did 228 damage he was left with 110 HP.

2. The next part is where it's game breaking. The individual playing sleep paralysis uses his ultimate to go invis and tag enemies (that does NOT do damage) then kills me while remaining with full invis with the M4a1-s.

Sorry if I worded anything weird I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand but this needs to be heard.

Note: If you notice anyone playing the race, inform them of the bug and tell them politely to switch to any other race.

y Not +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

Bracket already has a post on the M4 thing in the bug section, didnt mention anything about the not taking damage though so, must be a new one.

I wonder what causes it to be invuln.. I don't think it's related to the sandwich?

y Not +REP   

Yeah im pretty sure you were referring to me Moldy..

Yeah i have absolutely no idea how you dealt that damage to me without it hitting me, but yeah i know with 100% certainty that the ultimate is broken as the m4a1-s could deal full damage instead of tagging enemies.

Had the ultimate points removed as soon as you said

Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    Yeah im pretty sure you were referring to me Moldy..

Yeah i have absolutely no idea how you dealt that damage to me without it hitting me, but yeah i know with 100% certainty that the ultimate is broken as the m4a1-s could deal full damage instead of tagging enemies.

Had the ultimate points removed as soon as you said
    I played it a few days ago for rotd (having not read either post) and yeah people told me not to use the ult so i removed points ... definitely had a lot of people asking me how much health i had but it always looked close and was not definite problem. ... having read this post now i would say it wasn't common enough to see a pattern but can i say i was asked a lot

(post edited because of sandwich comment above. i think someone said sandwich was fixed?? so if it was related to whatever that problem was indirectly mucking up the sandwich my experience was before the (potential) fix )
    Last edited by lskelvin; 09-06-2020 at 08:06 AM.

lmao these bots are getting hilarious
    Type DM to have big pepe.