Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why not give eachoter +rep

Players are Awsome

y Not +REP    MoldyBread +REP    BOTanisk +REP    murdoc -REP    Winged Kitsune +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP    Lhipeix +REP    Anuanu -REP    ratpatrol -REP    Hurtydwarf -REP    Mango Jim +REP    Catharsis -REP    zBrackeT +REP    Echlipse -REP   

Lol here's a little to get you started

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

Hes lucky the regular crew isnt here otherwise he'd be at negative rep right now.

Floh284 +REP    Catharsis -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Hes lucky the regular crew isnt here otherwise he'd be at negative rep right now.
    savages

BOTanisk +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP    y Not +REP   

Ill deal out some rep

Winged Kitsune +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Lhipeix +REP    Catharsis -REP   

i also give u some. why not : your a good player

TheGoldenOne +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Catharsis -REP   

I'm fairly certain JT is against this, dont you remember the last time this happened?
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Catharsis -REP   

Ah yes the return of Rep4Rep

zBrackeT +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Catharsis -REP   

Yes I gave the beggar negative rep
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Catharsis -REP   

Doh I didnt know it was against the rules lol still new to the rep race thing

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014