Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wish we could get another contest going

Would be nice since we're all quarantined for the foreseeable future.

I don't even care about rewards or anything, would just be nice to have a little competition again
    Hidden Content

"I would never be caught with beta canines." -SnugglebuttBlaster 2020

+1 I'd love to see another contest, or even a persistent event that could last all the time and offer simple drops such as

tomb of xp on pickup
    bank xp
    bank levels
    cash
    additional unlockable text chat colours ingame
    round or map persistent bonus player movement speed (such as +0.1 or +0.2)
    etc

I agree with you both, a new contest for now would be perfect and just what i need to keep me busy. I'd greatly appreciate it JT and im sure alot of others would too even though they dont post.

I think Ephedrine posted something about a contest, or ongoing one, maybe?

Sort of. My idea was more a daily incentive to play that has items drop that give xp boosts etc. It's in Server Features & Donor Perks.

I just want to be able to get the contest races.. mainly Al Capone and Freddy lol..

we could do a corona contest, races with a desease or something, but i guess u dont have any contest racey in reserve right`?

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    we could do a corona contest, races with a desease or something, but i guess u dont have any contest racey in reserve right`?
    It's too late for a corona contest imho
    Type DM to have big pepe.

server seems like its been dead lately

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenOne View Post
    It's too late for a corona contest imho
    thats pretty optimistic lol
    Hidden Content

"I would never be caught with beta canines." -SnugglebuttBlaster 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    thats pretty optimistic lol
    Well, here in Czech Republic it look fine, we still must wear masks and stuff, but on Monday 25th all restaurants open, we wont have to wear mask outside, life will be almost the same as it was before corona (not talking about economical crysis and other impacts such as increase of unemployment). So yeah, people are getting their lives back here and it’s about the same in other EU countries near CR. And yeah, corona contest should’ve started sooner, that still is my opinion. Though I still would love to see a contest going on.
    Type DM to have big pepe.