Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Application for Admin - TeMLeDer

Forum Name: Karlislad
    In-Game Name: TeMLeDer / Karlislad
    SteamID or link to gameME stats page: STEAM_0:1:153694683 / https://www.gameme.com/en/ranking/pl...go/1:153694683

Bio: Most of the population of this server have already met me either on the forums or in game themselves. Im the Latvian guy that everyone calls Scottish or Irish

I work as a scale operator / stand in team leader (team leader cover) in a poultry production plant. Ive been there for over 5 years and ive literally exhausted the learning curve to the point where ive covered several team leaders and senior team leaders on site. My job requires me to use a computer on daily basis so im pretty much never off the screen I do have a few ideas on starting my own business, but still earning the capital for start off
    I speak English, Latvian and Russian, so if you get some crazy russians on, i can take care of that..

Reason you would be a good admin:

I am a very fair person and i do not jump to decisions straight away before evaluating the situation.
    Ive never been a "hot head" and i dont plan on banning people if someone screams "hes a cheater", "hes got walls" etc.
    There are a number of very skilled players on this server, so the best way to catch a cheater in my opinion would be by recording demos or jumping on spectator before banning them.
    As for ghosting, exploiting game bugs (teleporting with hosties etc), warnings should always be issued firstly.

I have a high tolerance for bullshit and i dont get offended easily - it really helps to keep your mind cool when it comes to decision making.

You will never see me "triggered" simply due to the fact that other peoples "opinions" are like assholes.. everyones got one

I spend quite a lot of my free time on the server and i am on daily. (Timezone - GMT +0)

I dont have any feuds or hate towards anyone on the server as i do enjoy everyones company especially at peak times when the server is popping and the voice chat usually has me in fits of laughter..

I also want to address the situation ive been in where the server is on low pop and the map votes offer you HUGE maps to play on.. I would enjoy the privilege of being able to add maps like $2000$, iceworld, awp_lego etc into the rotation, as well as be able to change map, to help the server when its on low pop.

And last but not least - Ive spent countless hours being an admin (super admin, lead admin (one rank before co-owner)) on MTA:SA (yes totally different game), dont know if anyone has ever played it but i swear.. The amount of time you spend following reports, fixing bugs etc, is more than your actual play time and im fully aware of this if i do become admin on this server (totally relevant).

Be fair guys

TeMLeDer
    Last edited by Karlislad; 09-13-2020 at 04:53 PM.

BOTanisk +REP    ratpatrol +REP    Echlipse +REP   

Yeah, he'd probably be good. At the very least his two Ethiopian caterpillars he calls eyebrows would scare away the niggers.

Floh284 -REP    Echlipse +REP    ratpatrol -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Yeah, he'd probably be good. At the very least his two Ethiopian caterpillars he calls eyebrows would scare away the niggers.
    Thanks for the support

Echlipse +REP   

+1 - Friendly player, trust worthy, has good reasons for being an admin whilst maintaining a respective manner. Has some well planned out points such as changing maps to make the server more enjoyable for when us players play when the server has low population

Echlipse +REP    Karlislad +REP   

+1 - Never had any issues with TeM, and seems like a level-headed dude.. Always on the server and has a vast amount of knowledge about the server..
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

I've been hovering around the forums for quite some time, never heard a bad word about the dude. I'll +1 him.

ratpatrol -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    I've been hovering around the forums for quite some time, never heard a bad word about the dude. I'll +1 him.
    Thank you, really appreciate it, should come on the CS:GO server more often.

TeMLeDer

Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    Thank you, really appreciate it, should come on the CS:GO server more often.

TeMLeDer
    I'm thinkin' about it. Maybe do it twice a week on stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    I'm thinkin' about it. Maybe do it twice a week on stream.
    Dont think its a good idea Go on the server when its on high pop you will understand why

TeMLeDer

Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    Dont think its a good idea Go on the server when its on high pop you will understand why

TeMLeDer
    Only time I'm not really busy is at night lately. And when I'm playing a game, I'm usually streaming these days.