Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Sally

Hurricane Sally

So apparently there’s a fucking Hurricane in the gulf rn?? I don’t follow the news at all.. The command told us to pack our sea bag with a bunch of emergency shit.. This is news to me. I hope everyone is safe and no ones valuables or homes get destroyed. Either way I’m going to hopefully get off of this base and be able to buy a new hard drive and screwdrivers to get my PC to work.
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

y Not +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Lhipeix +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

Stay safe man and good luck with your pc!

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

Echlipse +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Devil kid +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by y Not View Post
    Stay safe man and good luck with your pc!
    Thanks man, hopefully I can just order the shit off of Amazon and get it working soon lmao

UPDATE: I (sadly) survived and slept through the entire Cat. 2 Hurricane LMAO, power was down from Tuesday around 2300(11pm) to ~1400(2pm) today throughout 90% of the base... Trees fell over and crushed some shit, 2-3 cars tipped over and there’s a nice little pond in what was once a baseball/softball field, that’s about it..

not to bad then, and good luck with the harddrive XD

Echlipse +REP   

3rd hurricane in less than 2 months for me.
    Sally whew that girl

Echlipse +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Devil kid +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by MoldyBread View Post
    3rd hurricane in less than 2 months for me.
    Sally whew that girl
    I’m from Northern Texas, so it’s quite rare I ever get to experience shit like this.. In Pensacola, FL until December, then off to San Diego, CA to witness some earthquakes

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    not to bad then, and good luck with the harddrive XD
    Not terrible lol, and thanks.. Hopefully I can get off base to get a new one.. luckily I know my way around a computer and don’t have to pay anyone to fix it for me... Only issue I’m gonna have is doing the partitions, but that’s what YouTube is for LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Echlipse View Post
    I’m from Northern Texas, so it’s quite rare I ever get to experience shit like this.. In Pensacola, FL until December, then off to San Diego, CA to witness some earthquakes
    Sounds like the worst part of this trade is being in California. At least you can go meet murdad

zBrackeT +REP   

I use a partition software myself. I believe it's the Seagate Expanded Capacity Manager.

zBrackeT +REP    Devil kid +REP