Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karl I don’t really care what your expectations are. What’s wrong with posting your good shots on the forums? Nothing really. I like busting on try hard mold whenever I get the opportunity. That’s all. Douches are my nemesis and he’s a giant one. I don’t like him, he doesn’t like me, its all good.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Karl I don’t really care what your expectations are. What’s wrong with posting your good shots on the forums? Nothing really. I like busting on try hard mold whenever I get the opportunity. That’s all. Douches are my nemesis and he’s a giant one. I don’t like him, he doesn’t like me, its all good.
    Well, if hes a douche in your opinion thats fair enough, and if yous have this mutual hate towards each other, fair play..

As for the good shots on forums.. Let me ask you.. Have you never watched a clip of someone playing like a GOD? Not saying that me of Mold are "amazing" but damn it feels good when you land those kind of shots... That 3 piece on long felt amazing, not gonna lie..

TeMLeDer

I won't waste my time watching people play video games. Its bad enough that I waste time playing them.

I won't waste my time watching people play video games. Its bad enough that I waste time playing them.
    If you think its a waste, then maybe you should use your time more productively instead of complaining, very disappointed

P.S. I hope one of these days you will realise that im just messing with ya

TeMLeDer

Then don't waste your time calling people douches on the forums for 10 years lmao.
    And just because someone is better than you doesn't make them a douche.
    Also I don't know why you call me a douche, I've never even talked down on you, I just play and have fun.
    Then again I guess old people will be old people.

I like to waste time watching streams on Twitch TV. Especially when people are playing games I haven't played yet.

It's actually how I've bought some of my favorite games.
    Last edited by Winged Kitsune; 09-26-2020 at 04:06 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnGs...PoofaceJohnman

I'm a silver so that means I must play like a silver. Casual 42 kill game

Quote Originally Posted by MoldyBread View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnGs...PoofaceJohnman

I'm a silver so that means I must play like a silver. Casual 42 kill game

Casual 3K AWP Shot!! GET SOME SON!!

BOTanisk +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post

Casual 3K AWP Shot!! GET SOME SON!!
    Thats pretty dope not gonna lie!

Devil kid +REP   

Yes olds will be olds and douches like you will play like douches. Its self evident why I "talk down on you". Its because your a douche. The vast majority of the server are better players then I am. I don't "talk down" on them because they don't play like a douche. You do. The rest of the list does as well. Therefore I do not like their play style and will continue to "talk down" on them. For the next 10 years as well. If they wish to "talk down" on me then they will. Its fine. Respond in kind, Its all good. Play like a douche and you will be called a douche. It is and always will be how it is.

BOTanisk +REP