Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool little shot in competitive...

TheGoldenOne +REP    FearLess +REP    murdoc +REP   

Only silver? Fuckin NewB.
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

murdoc +REP   

Brag brag brag blah blah blah
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

murdoc +REP   

I don't understand people bragging about getting kills with an awp. It aint that hard.

murdoc +REP   

Wasn't bragging? Just a cool shot

Here's a few nice shots 2 rounds in a row Moldy, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuofXnoLthg

TeMLeDer

Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Whats wrong with posting some clips and sharing them with the community? I thought that Moldy's shot was pretty good.. Not gonna sit here and act like it wasnt or shit on other peoples happiness as you can clearly see moldy was pretty proud of that, proud enough to post it on the forums... sorry Ratpatrol.. i really did expect more from you.

TeMLeDer

Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    Whats wrong with posting some clips and sharing them with the community? I thought that Moldy's shot was pretty good.. Not gonna sit here and act like it wasnt or shit on other peoples happiness as you can clearly see moldy was pretty proud of that, proud enough to post it on the forums... sorry Ratpatrol.. i really did expect more from you.

TeMLeDer
    It’s cause he’s not good :P Don’t fulfill his need to bring your self esteem down.. Good shots on both of your parts though, for some Silvers
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Echlipse View Post
    It’s cause he’s not good :P Don’t fulfill his need to bring your self esteem down.. Good shots on both of your parts though, for some Silvers
    Silver isn't my typical rank, I just don't play enough to hold a better one.