Register

Thread: New WCS:GO Item

Question New WCS:GO Item

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this, but was thinking about it.

Would anyone be interested in having a new WCS item?

Health Potion: Allows the user to regenerate 100 Health over 8 seconds and allows the user to still move and use abilities etc
    Notes* The potion would only heal up to 115 HP
    Sound Affect: Cork Bottle opening or Fortnite potion sounds etc
    Cost: 2500$
    *Can only be used once per round and would bar any race from using it that cant use sandwich "If there is any"

This would be different from the sandwich and give less HP, but with the added effect that you can still move, unlike sandwich.
    It would also allow for another "Oh Shit" type item to use if you are in a pinch but and be stuck in place.

Hopefully some people like this idea.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Teh-Crusher; 09-22-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Think this was more of a reguiar wcs/go dev section thread. Does it heal to 100 or heal 100. Any health cap, any health you cant use it over? $1500 seems too low. Should also make the sound of a potion opening. As much as people would hate it, the cork sound of the fortnite shield potions would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Think this was more of a reguiar wcs/go dev section thread. Does it heal to 100 or heal 100. Any health cap, any health you cant use it over? $1500 seems too low. Should also make the sound of a potion opening. As much as people would hate it, the cork sound of the fortnite shield potions would be perfect.
    Thank you, I added the noise effect, and increased the cost to 2500, and caps the HP at 115

Seems pretty cool.. I do think even 2500$ is a bit low, seeing as you’re basically back to full health in 8 seconds..

Also, would there be a chance to choke on this like you do with sandv, which depends on your KDR or how many times you use it?

EDIT: Overall, I think it’d be pretty cool!
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Echlipse View Post
    Seems pretty cool.. I do think even 2500$ is a bit low, seeing as you’re basically back to full health in 8 seconds..

Also, would there be a chance to choke on this like you do with sandv, which depends on your KDR or how many times you use it?

EDIT: Overall, I think it’d be pretty cool!
    Hopefully more people like it!