Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xbox Vs Playstation

What one are you going with when they release?

ratpatrol +REP   

ehm, PC?
    Type DM to have big pepe.

ratpatrol +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Echlipse +REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP    Devil kid +REP    Cr0w +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Teh-Crusher View Post
    What one are you going with when they release?
    Playstation easy.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

We got both. To be honest I think Xbox may have a leg up now that Microsoft acquired Bethseda. Pretty big power move. There are plenty of exclusive title announcements that make both a must for us. Final Fantasy, Halo, Fable, Demon Souls, to name a few.

Echlipse +REP   

Very likely the PS5. I really don't see much use in getting an xbox, when I can get just about every game it will have on PC instead. I know Sony is moving games to PC also as well, but not on as big of a scale right now.

I doubt the PS5 will replace my Nintendo Switch as my main console, though.

Devil kid +REP   

Neither lmao. Too damn expensive.

If you use Windows 10 you can pretty much play most Xbox titles, so it should be a pretty simple decision for those that actually want a console :P I wont get either, no real point to.

TheGoldenOne +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

Yeah, definitely just gonna stick with my PC, haven't played my Xbox One in like a year and a half, and I don't even play enough for it to be worth it

TheGoldenOne +REP    Devil kid +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

PC is enough for me =)

Devil kid +REP    Cr0w +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

Bunch of PC fanboys in this bitch