Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring it back

Bring it back

Us there stuff in the works to bring in new Mods etc to continue trying to revive everything?

Would be great if we could see more balance changes, maps, events, races, items, etc? I know our current mods are great and have been but when does the torch get handed off to make sure the server stats fresh and alive! I love this group and want to continue to see it thrive!

zBrackeT +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Anuanu +REP    Devil kid +REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP   

Events seemed to bring people in just for the events but at least it was nice to have some sporadic high server populations at some peak hours. Events also seemed to encourage race whoring which a lot of new people disliked. I think a rank reset would help get people playing again also.

y Not +REP    Devil kid +REP   

Rank resets every 6 months would keep things fresh I think, that way those that don't care because a top rank seems unachievable with 2 years of stats to catch up to will try to be on more to get it, and also the people who are near the top but don't play so often will want to come on more to retain their position

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

Devil kid +REP   

Rank lol. Douches.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Some people just like seeing their time spent in the server to have some meaning, some enjoy the climb to the top, some like it for other reasons I'm sure.

And some people just like to shit on anyone for any reason that they don't understand or like *shrugs* to each their own right?

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

ratpatrol -REP   

Yep thats me douche.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Bring it back please!

Quote Originally Posted by y Not View Post
    Some people just like seeing their time spent in the server to have some meaning, some enjoy the climb to the top, some like it for other reasons I'm sure.

And some people just like to shit on anyone for any reason that they don't understand or like *shrugs* to each their own right?
    The problem with Rank, especially on a WCS Server, is it literally means nothing. The people at the highest ranks, are really just the people who whored the strongest races the most.

Well, also the people with average skill level with some of the highest time on the server.

TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by LILLARD2.0 View Post
    Well, also the people with average skill level with some of the highest time on the server.
    Are you talking about someone specific?

*cough* quarantine *cough*
    Type DM to have big pepe.