Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server down

server down

hi there, just wanted to join the lovely server to joke with twaffle, play an alliance with trrrrrr and make fun of an estonian XD just kidding
    but its down.
    i thought i let u know since i havent seen another post yet

Karlislad +REP    Cr0w +REP    Floh284 +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    hi there, just wanted to join the lovely server to joke with twaffle, play an alliance with trrrrrr and make fun of an estonian XD just kidding
    but its down.
    I was just about to do the same but different..

TeMLeDer

Lhipeix +REP    Devil kid +REP   

This seems to be happening frequently for extended periods rather then just crash and back up, any word from admins about whats up?

zBrackeT +REP   

I don't monitor it as much; been rather busy lately at work. That being said, I really need to rebuild the server completely in the future. The install files are a couple years old and having issues with each server update.

On a side note - I have @mention notifications enabled in discord, so you can always tag me there and I will be able to respond sooner.

Catharsis +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    On a side note - I have @mention notifications enabled in discord, so you can always tag me there and I will be able to respond sooner.
    as long as you have the same phone # i can text you too.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    as long as you have the same phone # i can text you too.
    yea it is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    yea it is the same.
    awesome, gonna install discord then, thx JT , you think its gonna work with the files?
    also what do we need to do to add some like 5 more maps to the server? would be great, i think the last map cycle hase been changed in january 2019 or so

this is an example of rep whores sucking dicks

BOTanisk -REP