Register

Thread: mobile device

mobile device

hi boys thinking i want to buy a new mobile phone someone who can
    recommend a good one I have a samsung galaxy s9 plus but it has some bad scratches on the screen eventually so it's time to get a new one

xSlayerx +REP    Cr0w +REP   

Sounds like you're an Android user. In that case, the new device 'Galaxy Note20' would be a good option. In a lot of cases, it's easier to know what to choose based on what you use your phone for. With scratches on your current one, you may want a nice case on whatever you get. I personally use iPhones and have the iPhone 7 (I know behind the times). I heard a lot of good things about the iPhone 12.

Devil kid +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP    Karlislad +REP   

ahh i see yea android is what im using

Lhipeix +REP    Karlislad +REP   

Galaxy note s20 ultra 5G ez!
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Cr0w +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP    xSlayerx +REP    Devil kid +REP    Karlislad +REP   

I am using galaxy s10, works great. Been using iPhone for 2 years, never coming back. Charging it twice a day wasnt fun lol. Galaxy notes are great, only problems with them is that they are big. If you prefer smaller ones, galaxy s10 fits in my hands perfectly but it's over a year old...
    Type DM to have big pepe.

Devil kid +REP    ratpatrol +REP    xSlayerx +REP    Karlislad +REP   

I have the iphone SE that came out this January.. one of the best things that came in 2020 for sure..

TeMLeDer

Devil kid +REP    Hanzii +REP   

i have iphone 12